• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I imagine it's easier to get the PSR stuff sorted quickly as it's just recent numbers, the Chelsea and City stuff is historic and likely takes a fair bit of investigation, for City they will want to have evidence for each of the 115 charges.
Yeah I know you're totally right, just can't help but feel a lil uneasy about it all... History of corruption in the game and all that.

The offences are for two overlapping three year windows (possibly four due to covid). As the offences are not independent, this can be treated as a mitigating factor.

You could argue that they got 6 points for the three year window and an extra two for the addition year (or 8 points for a four year window).

Bit I don't understand as this is the second breach and punishment but this time it's less than before, usually second time around should be more... you'd think.

Unless they do it in increments of 2 points and they only had 1 thing... who fudging knows it doesn't make much sense to me.

3 year rolling. So they've already been punished for 2 years.

The most riveting sports-related tv since the Harringay Council Planning Committee meeting some of us watched when the stadium permission was granted.
Whatever did happen to that steelworks/metal factory place that didn't want to relocate for the new stadium? Did they get a good payoff in the end?

Whatever did happen to that steelworks/metal factory place that didn't want to relocate for the new stadium? Did they get a good payoff in the end?

Compulsory purchase order. They moved.

Less than what we offered i believe. Add in lawyers fees. Not great for them.

🚨
Official: Premier League clubs unanimously agreed to the introduction of Semi-Automated Offside Technology. The new system will be used for the first time in the Premier League next season.

I am going to touch on a new subject here. What do you think who will relegate this season? I hope it's not Burnley because I like what Kompany is doing. But this league is adamant and unpredictable, so we will see how things evolve. I asked some friends of mine this question, and they all said that Sheffield United might relegate, and I partially agree with them. Moreover, many people on the Sport Score platform say the same thing. Still, what do you think, guys, about this matter?

Last edited:
I am going to touch on a new subject here. What do you think who will relegate this season?
Looks look Sheffield and Burnley are down. Luton will probably join them. But Forest or Everton would be hilarious for the financial/ffp debacle it'd create, neither are safe

Back