• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

How is that tackle not reviewed by VAR? Jumping in two footed at full throttle! Although it's low, that's both excessive force and out of control!
Some flimflam technicality about yellow card offenses being unable to be reviewed, isn't it?

It's happened a few times where a yellow card has been taken back and upgraded to a red.
Haven't members of the pgmol, Mike Dean etc openly admitted that VAR don't want to override the authority of their mate's decisions?

How many seconds after our game finishes will Sky be back onto United v Liverpool analysis? We're gonna get a couple minutes of pre match

Talk of Everton's potential punishment for their latest charge will be announced today, if it's 4 points like Forest then the relegation fight will be very tight.

Talk of Everton's potential punishment for their latest charge will be announced today, if it's 4 points like Forest then the relegation fight will be very tight.
Amazing how they can churn out the charges for teams in relegation scraps, why can't they hurry up with the Chelsea and City penalites?

Waiting for it to switch to a financial 'punishment' rather than points I bet.

Amazing how they can churn out the charges for teams in relegation scraps, why can't they hurry up with the Chelsea and City penalites?

Waiting for it to switch to a financial 'punishment' rather than points I bet.

I imagine it's easier to get the PSR stuff sorted quickly as it's just recent numbers, the Chelsea and City stuff is historic and likely takes a fair bit of investigation, for City they will want to have evidence for each of the 115 charges.

Back