• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

That United striker deal seems slightly fools and their money

Isn't that basically United every summer? Always making some big statement signing that doesn't work out.

Ronaldo, Sancho, van de Beek, Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, Lukaku, Pogba.

Nice to see some yellow cards for kicking the ball away in the charity shield.

A new instruction to the refs apparently, or at least a reintroduction as I’m sure they used to do it.

Arteta also booked for waving the imaginary yellow.

Nice to see some yellow cards for kicking the ball away in the charity shield.

A new instruction to the refs apparently, or at least a reintroduction as I’m sure they used to do it.

Arteta also booked for waving the imaginary yellow.
Lego man should have been sent to the stands before 30 minutes was played! Constant moaning at the ref. He's a despicable clam!

Lee Dixon not understanding that players quite often pretend to be injured. Then again it is central to the way the scum play.

Just caught the Brighton side from their friendly today. Man are they going to find it tough this year

Just caught the Brighton side from their friendly today. Man are they going to find it tough this year
They've got 17/18 very good players.
Maybe lack a little depth in defence.
But they've probably got 2/3 fantastic 22 year olds down the back of the sofa

They've got 17/18 very good players.
Maybe lack a little depth in defence.
But they've probably got 2/3 fantastic 22 year olds down the back of the sofa

Yeh they have some talent but their exits hurt then, I'd Cais goes they are right in trouble. Not sure Milner suits their progressive style

Yeh they have some talent but their exits hurt then, I'd Cais goes they are right in trouble. Not sure Milner suits their progressive style
Sanchez has been replaced by Verbruggen.
MacAllister is a big loss. João Pedro is an excellent replacement.
Don't think it's a huge difference.
Plus a few extra players to bolster the squad.
I know nothing about the CB they got from Florentina.

Sanchez has been replaced by Verbruggen.
MacAllister is a big loss. João Pedro is an excellent replacement.
Don't think it's a huge difference.
Plus a few extra players to bolster the squad.
I know nothing about the CB they got from Florentina.

I think MacAllister is bordering world class, I like Pedro but different players. They do great in replacing players 100%, but only so long you get away with Welbeck, Lalanna and Milner.

Let's see, great coach, great year last year, just think they look slightly short

Back