• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I love it when a club like Brighton give a manager full go at it, a manager like that could do it at a Spurs if given a chance but the media and fans would make it harder. But there are some good managers out there.

Chelsea new lads look very handy in parts

I love it when a club like Brighton give a manager full go at it, a manager like that could do it at a Spurs if given a chance but the media and fans would make it harder. But there are some good managers out there.

Chelsea new lads look very handy in parts
He would be brilliant with a big side
But the fans would burn the ground down first

He has them playing some nice football and they've looked dangerous at times, one mistake costing them.
Or maybe I'm starting to think everyone else plays nice football after watching us...

He has them playing some nice football and they've looked dangerous at times, one mistake costing them.
Or maybe I'm starting to think everyone else plays nice football after watching us...
No his teams play great passing football
His attention to detail is brilliant too
He would be an amazing contrast to Jose when we sack him but as I say our fans will scream blue murder of it isn’t a name manager

Lampard has bought for a hell of a lot of money, but they still have no Kepa.

Damn, instant response though. that was some strike i have to admit.

no, but Levy got this one badly wrong!
Brighton goal!

:(
I really don’t think he did
He appointed a a manager that has won trophies everywhere and everyone says we have amazing players (we do have some top drawer ones)
I’ll also add that the COVID kick in the balls hurts us more than anyone but that’s life I guess

I really don’t think he did
He appointed a a manager that has won trophies everywhere and everyone says we have amazing players (we do have some top drawer ones)
I’ll also add that the COVID kick in the balls hurts us more than anyone but that’s life I guess

COVID yep!
Mourinho needs financing at a level I now dont think he now warrants!

Back