• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

it's not just results, it's the lack of attacking intent and it baffles me we were exciting until West Ham. Other than Everton things were going well, then he reverted to his old proven way and proved me right!
we have two of the most attacking players in the world, and they look neutered.
Yet are two of the top scorers in the league
I mean that’s factually correct despite fans opinions
Maybe it’s just our blip that happens to every team or maybe we have been found out
I do think that teams have caught up fitness wise which was an advantage we had for a period of time

it's not just results, it's the lack of attacking intent and it baffles me we were exciting until West Ham. Other than Everton things were going well, then he reverted to his old proven way and proved me right!
we have two of the most attacking players in the world, and they look neutered.
Not yet he hasn't. If you don't view the games before as proving you wrong, then you can't view the few games since as proving you right.

Wonder how many positive tests have to be yielded for a game to be called off. I'm sure clubs have played games after 2 or 3 players tested positive.

It's supposed to be if a team has fewer than 14 players available then a game can be postponed, otherwise requests to postpone will be rejected. But I'm reading that the PL has allowed the postponement contrary to their own rules. City have said they have a number of additional cases, on top of the 4 already reported (2 players, 2 staff), but I can't see anything that quantifies the new number, nor how many are players v staff.

So we draw with palace and it’s a disaster
Leicester nick a draw and it’s great as there back second...
Maybe as the season unfolds we will see these up and down like we have all season already and people will possibly balance their views

Some people will. Others will need more to challenge their preconceptions and entrenched views.

But that's the way things are with so many issues

I did think I was wrong to start with but after the west ham draw we went ‘full Jose’ and we're negative.
We 100% changed after that game
He did it previously at Chelsea when they win the league. I think they lost to Stoke though individual errors and he want mental

can we revert back, please!
The players would need to sort out their side
I do think part of the problem was the hard fix needed to stop conceding silly goals meant focusing on a style of play which got results
Reversing back is hard and even harder when we take the lead in games as the players naturally get more and more passive
we have looked at our best chasing games

The players would need to sort out their side
I do think part of the problem was the hard fix needed to stop conceding silly goals meant focusing on a style of play which got results
Reversing back is hard and even harder when we take the lead in games as the players naturally get more and more passive
we have looked at our best chasing games
sorry mate, but play a system that suits the personnel.
We look dreadful for the majority of yesterday.

sorry mate, but play a system that suits the personnel.
We look dreadful for the majority of yesterday.
I don’t think we did bit I’m in a small % there
I thought we did what we have done a lot and that’s keep teams at arms length... but it’s bro pretty
wolves created next to nothing and needed yet another error to score against us
And maybe he thinks that until he gets the players he needs this is the system that gets the best results

Everyone said we wouldn’t in the summer

we really didn't. Other than Douherty and the Southampton swap with KWP+£3m for PEH, the dodgy Real deal/loan for Reguilón, the rest were loans.
Bale was stupid as I said when it first was mentioned, but another loan.

Back