• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I saw it was 0-0 at HT with Leicester not taking their chances and feared the worst. So 3-0 is a pleasant surprise. I don''t feel quite so down about yesterday now.

If Man Utd beat Chelsea, one win should see us 3rd on GD.

Amazing that with two losses we are closer to third than before.

Goons remaining games are home to the double decker bus and then away to the Burnley Ruckers...Surely they wont get two wins?...

If Chelsea win today, we will be:

4 points ahead of Arsenal (with 9 goals better GD)
6 points ahead of Utd (with at least 17 goals better GD)

Meaning, we can probably afford to gamble and rest players against Bournemouth (assuming we are still in the tie against Ajax at that point).

The main thing was that Arsenal lost, anything else is a bonus really.

A quick review of United-Chelsea results.

United win: we need three points to get 3rd on GD (Chelsea and United can tie us on points)

Chelsea win: we need three points to get 4th (ahead of Arsenal) and probably six for 3rd.

A draw: we need three points for 4th, four points for 3rd.

I saw it was 0-0 at HT with Leicester not taking their chances and feared the worst. So 3-0 is a pleasant surprise. I don''t feel quite so down about yesterday now.

If Man Utd beat Chelsea, one win should see us 3rd on GD.

Amazing that with two losses we are closer to third than before.
With the way things are going i'm not bothered about third as long as top 4 is secured.

Arsenal losing is massive.

We should want Chelsea to beat Utd as it will all but eliminate Utd from catching us.

The good thing about Arsenal losing is they HAVE to win both games to finish above us. A win and a draw will not be good enough (they'll never make the GD up)

A quick review of United-Chelsea results.

United win: we need three points to get 3rd on GD (Chelsea and United can tie us on points)

Chelsea win: we need three points to get 4th (ahead of Arsenal) and probably six for 3rd.

A draw: we need three points for 4th, four points for 3rd.

Right...So let's just beat West Ham Bournemouth and we can put our feet up...

Back