• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

If city forget yayas birthday though it's goodbye title. Must very annoying to the fans because quite few players have more or less admitted they didn't turn last season.

We'd never get away with these defensive lapses like the Goons are. Liverpool could've scored 3 or 4 by now.

Both average. Cannot control the game. It's why if we can sort out our pace situation/get another couple of strikers, we will be 'in'...

By the way, I heard a gnat farting in that soulless fudging coffin-hole they call a stadium...what a bunch of utter tossers!

Both average. Cannot control the game. It's why if we can sort out our pace situation/get another couple of strikers, we will be 'in'...

By the way, I heard a gnat farting in that soulless fudging coffin-hole they call a stadium...what a bunch of utter tossers!

Just watching the last 30mins of this but Mignolet has made two excellent saves. That first save, from Giroud I think, was absolutely brilliant. I still don't rate him though.

How has that Firmino chap got on?

Indeed...hate to say it, but a couple of ours could watch Sanchez and learn about commitment.

Yeah, he's relentless but to be fair, I think both teams should be pleased with their performances. For me, the young Liverpool full-backs, Clyne and Gomez were very impressive.

Scum not scored in their first two home games, must be a while since that happened?
Dunno about since they last did so at the start of a campaign but hopefully this run of toothlessness continues into November...

@OptaJoe
5 - Arsenal have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League games at the Emirates. Blunt.

Scousers played well , been inventive but no goals.
Dunno about since they last did so at the start of a campaign but hopefully this run of toothlessness continues into November...

@OptaJoe
5 - Ar5ena1 have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League games at the Emirates. Blunt.

I'm in shock. but it's an enjoyable shock . Long may it continue. :)

Liverpool finishing the game with two 18 year olds and a 19 year old on the pitch, good to see.

Yeah, he's relentless but to be fair, I think both teams should be pleased with their performances. For me, the young Liverpool full-backs, Clyne and Gomez were very impressive.

I just read the same on BBC website about Gomez, now I only saw the second half, but he looked like an accident waiting to happen to me. Gave the ball away soo much. He looked quick and there were a couple of eye catching moments, but no doubt Yedlin would impress in a similar way, but if he keeps giving the ball away and diving in....

I thought liverpool were very wasteful in possession which is why they only had about 35% possession.

I understand, by watching the highlights at half time, that first half they played better though.

I just read the same on BBC website about Gomez, now I only saw the second half, but he looked like an accident waiting to happen to me. Gave the ball away soo much. He looked quick and there were a couple of eye catching moments, but no doubt Yedlin would impress in a similar way, but if he keeps giving the ball away and diving in....

I thought liverpool were very wasteful in possession which is why they only had about 35% possession.

I understand, by watching the highlights at half time, that first half they played better though.

Arseanal were defensively awful in the first half, their defenders seemed intent on laying on a goal for their opponents. If not for the wasteful Liverpool forwards and some very good saves by Cech , Liverpool would've scored at least three.

In the second half the Arse raised their game and there were a lot of Liverpool defending to do . I thought the Liverpool defending were pretty good considering who they were up against and both their full-backs were standouts for me.

Gomez is 18 years old signed from Charlton , apparently we were looking at him. His natural position is center -half, but IMO he's looking pretty good in the left back role . Granted he had a few lapses, but they all do these youngsters, especially when they're up against the likes of Ozil and Sanchez . I saw him winning duels, making interceptions , winning goal-kicks and throw-ins off his opponents, the kind of stuff I want to see our own Davies doing.

Seven million they paid for him , looks a bargain already.

Fair enough, like I say, I didn't see the first half, but second half I thought he created a few chances for arsenal down that side by giving it away and diving in.

Just watching the last 30mins of this but Mignolet has made two excellent saves. That first save, from Giroud I think, was absolutely brilliant. I still don't rate him though.

How has that Firmino chap got on?

He got subbed just before you started watching the game . I thought he had a good hour. Looks technically good, also strong and tenacious with it .

Back