• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Entertaining to watch no doubt but best game of season? I hope not. Horrendous defending (the majority coming from Everton...), terrible standard of refereeing (Lukaku was called offside when Terry was playing him on by 2 meters, tip of the iceberg) and a lot of players just being clams.

Thought Tim Howard had a shocker today as well, don't remember him making too many saves and he had some bad luck with a few of the goals but he just didn't seem to have everything covered....I think the save from the Belgium keeper from the Belgium winger was a key point, sometimes you just need your keeper to do something amazing, Howard seemed more concerned with the linesman most of the time

So we have 3-3 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Palace with loads of drama and Sky show Emirates Marketing Project 0 Stoke 1 as the game of the day WTF hahaha

Koeman seems to be doing a job for sure. Not sure you can read that much into today's result though.

As long as he just keeps it ticking along they'll do fine. Once he starts replacing the current squad with inferior players the decline will set in though.

BFS moaning about the officials again, carry on at WHU you're doing a fine job mate, long may it continue

Love the way Gooner TV keeps on backing Sanogo like he is going to be the new Messi, funnily enough Lamela hasnt had the same backing from the media

:-"

@ConorMcNamaraIE: Just your regular arrival of Playboy Bunnies after the game at Leicester.
BwYhLmfCAAAIHlh.jpg

For those that have watched La Liga, and in particular Atletico Madrid under Simeone, what would you say are the tactical similarities and differences between Simeone and Mourinho?

I find it interesting that Mourinho seems to have particularly targeted signings from Athletico this summer; I wonder if they'll thrive or hot plateaus under Mourinho's tactics:-k
I think that Athletico and Mourinho have quite different approaches but Mourinho has always liked physical/athletic players and I think that it is this, rather than tactics that attracted him to them.
Interesting. Can you go into more detail on what you feel the differences are?
Cool. Happy to wait
Thanks *no pressure*

Waiting+2.jpg

:-"

No Yaya Toure and Nasri for City - and Lampard and Milner in the starting 11

Demichelis also still in instead of Mangala

Fear Arsenal have quite a good chance here

Back