• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Looking at the Barnes incident in real time I didn't think much of it, but after seeing it a couple of times it was pretty bad. Matic deserved his red though which is great news as there's no way itll be over turned.

Bad but mistimed and unintentional imo. Nowhere near as bad as Cahill's attempt to maim Kane on NYD so of course no sympathy from any of us!

Oh agreed nowhere near, how the ref and then the fa with the aid of tv looked at the Cahill assault and decided that it wasn't even worthy of a free kick let alone prison time makes me think there's something seriously underhand going in, maybe Jose is right?!

Watching the city Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on motd and the grounds half empty! Not often you see the away end so empty against the champions, manchesters not that far from Saudi Sportswashing Machine is it?

Oh agreed nowhere near, how the ref and then the fa with the aid of tv looked at the Cahill assault and decided that it wasn't even worthy of a free kick let alone prison time makes me think there's something seriously underhand going in, maybe Jose is right?!

I am now of the opinion that if the FA can get away with not retrospectively charging an England regular they will turn a blind eye..

How ironic that Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans could'nt wait to get rid of Pardew, yet its his points that will be the only thing saving them from relegation. Appointing the "nice guy" as manager was yet again, very foolish.

Can't help but want Southampton to win, but I know that doesn't help us. I just want Liverpool to stutter. Liverpool win and they start moving into the likelier group that will contest the top 4

Ref needs to be investigated for this! That's two pens and two red cards against liverpool he's failed to give in the first 4 mins!

Ridiculous how Liverpool have got away with that. I can't figure out why I detest Liverpool so much. I never did in the 90s, it's since Rodgers has come in

watching the replay, the second one is scandalous, Allen scythed him down, didn't even get in the same zip code as the ball

Back