• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

City - Chelsea at the weekend. Arsenal play Liverpool and ManU in the two rounds after that. We play Everton. Things can change quickly.

Mourinho is actually the biggest **** in football. Moaning about teams parking the bus, what is it you do exactly when you play away againast a title rival Jose?! ****

Mourinho is actually the biggest **** in football. Moaning about teams parking the bus, what is it you do exactly when you play away againast a title rival Jose?! ****

Same as with Wenger. Their opponents should just bend over. How dare they try to tackle and defend and other nasty things?

There are a lot of ****s in football, but I agree. His moaning every time something goes against him is ridiculous. I remember Chelsea going to Old Trafford early in the season without a striker, set up for a 0-0. He's got no right to complain.

"He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've outwitted him - he just can't cope," said the Hammers boss.

"He can tell me all he wants, I don't care.

"I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play rubbish football.

"It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose."

:ross:

Can't say I saw the game but think I'm definitely on Sam's side on this one...

did he really say that?

how can you come out after a performance like that and be ****y, they didn't outwit chelsea, west ham were absolutely battered last night, yes they got a point but it was more luck than judgment, if thats BFS's attitude they are definitely going down

did he really say that?

how can you come out after a performance like that and be ****y, they didn't outwit chelsea, west ham were absolutely battered last night, yes they got a point but it was more luck than judgment, if thats BFS's attitude they are definitely going down

Fingers crossed... They play some average sides in February but their run-in after that is seriously tough! If they don't get a fair amount of points before March they are screwed.

Picked up another couple of injuries last night as well, and Fat Sam has already said (after they bought the 2 Italians in) that they can't buy any more due to having 25 in the squad already.

I loved BFS when he managed Bolton, purely because he would get a result out of Arsenal more often than any other manager and it infuriated Wenger. He does have the right of it, but it doesn't help the players mentally by making them feel less than their opponents.

Speaking after the game, Mourinho said: 'This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century.

'The only thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall.'

'A football match is about two teams playing and this match was only one team playing and another team not playing.'

Speaking after Arsenal's 0-0 draw with Chelsea at The Emirates earlier this season, Mourinho said: 'I think boring is a team who plays at home and cannot score a goal.

'That's boring. Because you go to your stadium and fill your stadium in weather like we had last Monday, to see victories.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548582/Is-Special-One-Hypocritical-One-slamming-West-Ham-United-defensive-tactics-Heres-19th-century-football-Jose-Mourinhos-maddest-moments.html

I disagree with him, there isn't a right/wrong way to play football, parking the bus is equally as valid as going hung-ho, its 2 sides of the same coin.

If thats what West Ham were trying to do last night though they were **** at it and should maybe try something else next time, if that had finished 15-0 to Chelsea it wouldn't have been an unfair reflection on the game.

**** me, Mourinho truly is the world's biggest hypocrite. The way Chelsea set up at the goons was borderline embarrassing for a top team.

He's probably had his outburst to deflect attention away from another woeful end product marred game from his players. Their profligacy is mad.

**** me, Mourinho truly is the world's biggest hypocrite. The way Chelsea set up at the goons was borderline embarrassing for a top team.

He's probably had his outburst to deflect attention away from another woeful end product marred game from his players. Their profligacy is mad.

He has history in this, every time his players **** up, Jose says something stupid to take all the pressure off his players and put it on him, its clever management

Remy has been banned for 3 matches and will miss Sunderland (H), Chelsea (A) and Tottenham (H).

The FA have rejected Loic Remys appeal against his recent red card meaning he wil miss Saudi Sportswashing Machine`s clash with Tottenham.

Pretty amazing scenes in Spain.

Racing Santander refusing to play as they haven't been paid in months. Fair play to them

Back