• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Honestly reckon Moyes will be at United for a long time.

Think they'll rally behind him. Massive fan base will be glad to get rid of the glory hunters if things don't go so swimmingly for the first year or so

Honestly reckon Moyes will be at United for a long time.

I agree. I think people are writing him and United off way too soon. And that might even apply to this season - I still can't really conceive they won't make CL.

Definite second yellow there for Rafael, about 30 seconds after his first. I wouldn't have a player that fking stupid anywhere near my squad.

That's three defeats in a row for Manchester United for the first time since May 2001, when Adnan Januzaj was six years old

I thought you reckoned Ter Stegen was the best keeper? Or am I confusing you with somebody else?

Courtois is easily better than Cech, Chelsea are mugs to keep on loaning him out.

I always held ter Stegen in high regard and thought he was the most consistent, but those two would be my top two right now. Both just unstoppable.

Only time I've seen ter Stegen was against the US when he let a back pass go under his foot and into the back of the net :p

Only time I've seen ter Stegen was against the US when he let a back pass go under his foot and into the back of the net :p

Yeah, does look like a bit of a jinx for Germany. Just seen this:

"In the three matches that he played for Germany the team never won and they conceded 12 goals."

Three defeats in 2014 and we're only on the 7th of January :)

Lets not go overboard.....when rvp and roo return they will inevitably pick-up......only three points behind us.

what would be interesting is to see Swansea beat them again on Saturday.........lots of man utd fans running out of patience for david now.

Heh, can't help but laugh at the ineptitude of Man United this season. Feel slightly sorry for Moyes who walked in to an incredibly difficult job, but their fans can do one and deserve all the losses they get!

Lets not go overboard.....when rvp and roo return they will inevitably pick-up......only three points behind us.

what would be interesting is to see Swansea beat them again on Saturday.........lots of man utd fans running out of patience for david now.

This, sadly.

We're ahead of ManU courtesy of that win at Old Trafford but they've otherwise matched our results in like-for-like fixtures so far this season and that is despite their star striker missing half of those games. RvP is due to return this month and it would just be Sod's Law that he goes on another scoring spree to deny us CL football for the 2nd time in 3 seasons :-&

On the upside, at least we don't have to face ManU again this season so we can just sit back and watch the rest of the Top 7' defences try and stop RvP.

David Moyes was plunged deeper into crisis as Manchester United crashed to their third defeat in a week for the first time in 22 years.

With Sir Alex Ferguson looking on, a Ryan Giggs own goal in first-half stoppage time and a controversial Fabio Borini penalty consigned Moyes's men to a 2-1 first-leg reverse in the Capital One Cup semi-final.

Moyes complained afterwards that United are 'having to play' the referees as well as the opposition, but the Premier League was not even in existence the last time his club suffered such a disastrous run of form.

Moyes said: 'After the first 15 minutes I thought we were very good. We defended a terrible free-kick, but how the referee has given a free-kick for that is way beyond me.

'I just cannot see how that is a free-kick. 'And the penalty? We had a player booked for that theother day against Tottenham. The referee is in a great position to look at it, down the line, 15 yards, and the linesman gives it from behind and he cannot see through Patrice Evra.

‘That is what we’re finding at the moment. The performance was good without having the last bit.

‘I have experience and I can sense it’s on the verge of turning. I sense we’re about to get a bit better.’

More than 5,000 Manchester United supporters were in the 31,547 crowd and Moyes paid tribute to them and Ferguson, who left the Stadium of Light through the Press room carrying a bottle of red wine.

Moyes added: ‘I can only see Alex as a great sounding board, a great help, and so is Sir Bobby Charlton, he is terrific. Bryan Robson is at the training ground regularly.

‘It’s great 5,000 came up tonight and they were fantastic throughout the game. They recognised how well their team had done for most of the game.

‘This hasn’t happened at Man United for a long time. I thought the support were great for sticking with their club, sticking with their manager and that is exactly what you need when you are not doing so well.

‘We need a couple of fair decisions. We had a couple of penalty kicks against Tottenham and we have one given against us tonight for that. My goodness, give me strength.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2535555/David-Moyes-says-Manchester-United-play-referees-opposition.html

832325113.gif

No words are needed...

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DFA2B94B151032455599603998720_16503481b54.4.6.1338 5531997549422006_t83OMOgGWm_BY2smfqVoq0caXejsfohKU doHNlyIHoULHVLRg5ZwSUY1h1ViTuSL.mp4?versionId=PwgX JuR7mfayA1KlUuu66PlqvyX5EceK[/video]

No words are needed...

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DFA2B94B151032455599603998720_16503481b54.4.6.1338 5531997549422006_t83OMOgGWm_BY2smfqVoq0caXejsfohKU doHNlyIHoULHVLRg5ZwSUY1h1ViTuSL.mp4?versionId=PwgX JuR7mfayA1KlUuu66PlqvyX5EceK[/video]

I think Fergie is visibly trying not to react in public there - he kinda looks away from SBC's little shake of the head.

Remarkable that SAF travels to Sunderland on a Tuesday night for a 1st leg.

But my strong sense is he wouldn't be doing anything to undermine Moyes. And I don't think his presence on the scene is a problem - he looks pleasantly retired and benign sitting there, not threatening or scary.

Back