• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Still early days but Fernandinho not impressed me at all, the rest of Emirates Marketing Project squad though...special talent

They are selling Cabaye who is probably their second best? £25m would do it I reckon. Is he worth that though...

probably not with the injury record..... shame cause the lad is undeniably a massive talent.

Just see Kompany coming off injured.......gonna be a new cb on the way I think.

It's a ten-man Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but still... City look very very good.

They are entitled to look good. Every player is a class player.

I am hoping they will not gel as a team.

If I was a Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan I would not be surprised but would be disgusted by their goalie and Gutty and their manager. I questioned City's attitude before the game-I got the wrong team.

That looks a bad one for Kompany. You know when you can tell on the players face he knows he's going to be out for a while. He looks absolutely gutted. (For those not watching there was no contact but he slid in and immediately held his groin/inner thigh)

Back