• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

if they dont get Rooney they will probably get Eto instead 8-[ hard life innit

The Eto'o of three / four years ago would surely make Chelsea favourites for the title this season. But at 32... and after 2 years at Anzhi under his belt? It's possible he may have lost his edge... a potential big-money disappointment like Torres. Or not.

First time i've seen that eagle eye thing in action, and it begs the question, why the f*** hasn't it been used before??
No drama, no harassing the ref, just no goal, play on. No fuss.

BR9sKKUCAAAqPDQ.jpg

Hazard is such a diver its unreal, horrible little cretin...

I couldve sworn I saw Stephen Clemence on one of the benches a minute again

Chelsea have looked awful in the second half.

Hull and Palace will get a few spankings this season, but it's the first game and getting those three points is all that matters. Much better to hit form later in the season as long as you can grind out results now.

Chelsea have looked awful in the second half.

Yeah, they were so fluid in the first half... looked like they could have scored a shed-load. They've been a shadow of that in the second half. Hopefully this season will see more of this second-half version of Chelsea than the team that showed up in the first 45 minutes.

Really Pat, for me Chelsea set up to score early goals then sit back and defend, its hardly thrilling

Pat Nevin

"I think it was a good place to have a season ticket last season, there was a bad feeling about Rafael Benitez but I thought that was a very entertaining team last season. But if you bring Kevin De Bruyne into that team, and you have got Eden Hazard and Andre Schurrle to add to it, you are really going to enjoy this.

"It's going to be entertaining, I'm not saying they are going to win the league, but you will not get bored down here. Frank Lampard could easily have had a hat-trick, and that is supposedly the sitting midfielder. There are three other players who will score as well. Steve Bruce must be wondering which Chelsea player is not playing well. I hope they don't bring on Romelu Lukaku, he'll be desperate to score."

How the fudge can you not play Mata? Unreal. Is Marin still there?

Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, Shurrle, Moses, Mata, all behind the front man. Ridiculous squad.

Really Pat, for me Chelsea set up to score early goals then sit back and defend, its hardly thrilling

Pat Nevin

"I think it was a good place to have a season ticket last season, there was a bad feeling about Rafael Benitez but I thought that was a very entertaining team last season. But if you bring Kevin De Bruyne into that team, and you have got Eden Hazard and Andre Schurrle to add to it, you are really going to enjoy this.

"It's going to be entertaining, I'm not saying they are going to win the league, but you will not get bored down here. Frank Lampard could easily have had a hat-trick, and that is supposedly the sitting midfielder. There are three other players who will score as well. Steve Bruce must be wondering which Chelsea player is not playing well. I hope they don't bring on Romelu Lukaku, he'll be desperate to score."

I completely agree with you.

Fly out the blocks, look to get a early goal or two and then just sort of cruise through the game. It's all well and good against a team like Hull City but if one of the big guys or even a team like Swansea for example go ahead and nick an early goal, it gets trickier.

How the fudge can you not play Mata? Unreal. Is Marin still there?

Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, Shurrle, Moses, Mata, all behind the front man. Ridiculous squad.

Sent on loan, they had 21 players out on loan last season, I wonder if they can beat that total this year, its so very wrong...

Back