• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Ads

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Appearing as a task bar at the bottom of the screen, unable to remove even by clicking the 'x', what are these monstrouserty of adverts about? Well other than the subject matter which is clearly apparent as it's printed in over sized font type.

Is it time for the hat to be passed around and for us all to make a donation to help to keep this site as advert free as possible?

Mine is a bar which says 'related:final champions league|scottish premier league| West Ham United Football Club| Colorado Rapids

the links are getting tenuous the further to the right they go, I think just off the screen there is a link to chocolate teapots filled with otters

Have you tried going on to other websites to see if it's not a problem your end?

Adverts are from Google, I understand, except for the vice den as google doesn't like vice. Is it the whole of Glory Glory you're experiencing this on?

I do experience it on some other sites but assumed that they were using adverts. I don't experience it on every site.

Turns out that it was an application called Yontoon or something... which I had never heard of before but was weirdly installed on my pc.

So, I'll apologise for suggesting that it was adverts from this site. But I will reitterate the question of whether the site needs to have any donations from members to help running costs, simply because I'm aware how many of us use this site on a regular basis and that investment in to the site and support with running the site can only be positive for all involved.

Switch computer off

Switch computer on

If it fails - your computer is broken - buy a new one

I prefer to throw the laptop at the ground, see if it bounces and let that bounce take care off all the problems! Might be why one of the back hinges of the laptop is coming off... hmm

Back