• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Minack

Gifter

William Gallas
Anyone been?

june07minnack.jpg

venue_the_minack_theatre.jpg

Going next Thursday to watch David Copperfield, only £9.50 a ticket so if the weather is gash it's no biggy. Looking forward to it.

I went to see a midsummer nights dream about ten years ago. Half way through there was a thunder storm! The show just carried on. It was incredibly atmospheric. Don't forget to pack your waterproof!
Amazing experience.

Nope but one of my friends is involved in a production there once a year and loves it. Me and the missus are going down for a tour around Devon/Cornwall in a couple of weeks and I think I might surprise her with a trip to see MacBeth at the Minack... Might wait until I've seen the weather forecast though.

Nope but one of my friends is involved in a production there once a year and loves it. Me and the missus are going down for a tour around Devon/Cornwall in a couple of weeks and I think I might surprise her with a trip to see MacBeth at the Minack... Might wait until I've seen the weather forecast though.

Yeah I did consider waiting on the weather, but even 2days before you can't be sure here in blighty and for £9 a ticket if it's tinkling down we can scrap it with no great annoyance.

Got tickets for Samsara at a cinema in Exeter for friday, so might amble along the coast for a few days before if the forecast looks OK.

Was going to surprise the wife, but couldn't be arsed to look for B&Bs so had to tell her so she can look for them tonight!

Looks nice, the wife is looking now, I'm quite drawn to the idea of just going with sleeping bags, then if it's not tinkling down (or forecast to) finding somewhere to lay under the stars, the other half is not so enamoured by that idea though!

I've been for a look-round, not for a show. Gorgeous spot, obviously. I walked up from the beach below, which is beautiful in its own right.

Haven't seen a show there, but it's one of my favourite places in the world when it's a bit empty and the weather's a bit wild.

There's one seat in particular carved out of stone that is ridiculously comfortable. I could sit there for hours rugged up in a fleece, close my eyes and listen to the wind, rain and sea.

fudge it - next time I'm in the UK I'm going back.

Haven't seen a show there, but it's one of my favourite places in the world when it's a bit empty and the weather's a bit wild.

There's one seat in particular carved out of stone that is ridiculously comfortable. I could sit there for hours rugged up in a fleece, close my eyes and listen to the wind, rain and sea.

fudge it - next time I'm in the UK I'm going back.

Made me think of this scene in friends:

Chandler: I'm 29 years old, damn it! And I want to sit in a comfortable chair, and watch television, and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
Joey: Yeah, yeah. And I'd like to hang out in a quite place where I can talk to my friends.
Ross: Yeah. And so what if I like to go home, throw on some Kenny G, and take a bath.
Joey: We're 29; we're not women.

We're going to camp, a couple of nights here as long as it isn't full;

breakfast.jpg

£4.50 a night for a view like that!

Gonna get one of these tomorrow;

78303003_l.jpg

Sorted.

Got the tent, couldn't resist getting this bad boy as well;

leatherman-cx-multitool.jpg

Misses wasn't overly happy but what can you do!

Back