• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Hmmmm I take the point that someone said earlier that Bolton really need to come at us on WEd, which should be to our advantage. However I can see Mcleish defending against us and looking for a point. He'll think that two draws v us and Norwick will keep them up as their GD is effectively another point against the teams around them

That is a great, great day for us in terms of results.

No doubt we'll lose tomorrow then! :D

I see it as good, not as great. Arse have 3rd wrapped up now as their final two games are v mid-table teams with nothing to play for. 4 points from them and they're on 70 and more or less uncatchable

I'd agree and say Arsenal pretty much have 3rd wrapped up. If they had got beat today would have made it very interesting if we could win our 2 games in hand. Lets just get 4th and all support Bayern!

Inglethorpe is the academy manager who appears to be doing an excellent job with u18s

There is absolutely no evidence of any ability to manage our first team though. Definitely wouldn't be comfortable with him taking over the reins, even temporarily.

A good couple of results there although im not sure i have any belief 3rd is on. Thing is these kind of opportunites have come up regularly over the past few weeks and we've blown it on every occasion. Game on for 4th but excuse me if i dont get too optimistic just yet.

Need a favour from QPR tomorrow now. CHeatski are missing Cahill, Ivanovic and Luiz so not sure who's going to play next to that **** Terry.

Hopefully some of their team will have their minds on the CL final as well

A good couple of results there although im not sure i have any belief 3rd is on. Thing is these kind of opportunites have come up regularly over the past few weeks and we've blown it on every occasion. Game on for 4th but excuse me if i dont get too optimistic just yet.

Need an early goal tomorrow for belief rather than because the opposition are any good. I cannot believe for a minute that the confidence in our squad is anything other than rock bottom. GLad we have Kaboom back and Adebayor as well (even though his form is brick).

A win tomorrow and the increase in morale which it should bring would set us up for Notlob on Wed.....they probably need at least 5 points to survive (or even more is QPR get something tomorrow) given that their GD is brick so cant afford just to think about a draw

Back