• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
To condone Zokoras actions are the same as condoning Keanes tackle on Haaland. Of course we all understand, but at least the hope is that as Spurs fans we support a team of players that doesnt resort to brick football and thuggery in games and hold other teams to this standard.

In this situation, I agree with Hulks idea of dealing with abuse, just doing what he is great at and to not even acknowledge the fans abusing him.

To condone Zokoras actions are the same as condoning Keanes tackle on Haaland.
Two completely different scenarios that aren't comparable IMO. Fair play to Zokora if he wants to clatter someone who made racist remarks to him, the other bloke didn't even get a ban!

I think the Zokora videos great personally. That really does show a united front against racism because if your getting kicked all game by a a whole team it's going to make you realise how unpopular you are for what you've done. As far as I'm concerned the more kicks the better.

And as for Hulk's response that was pure class. I wonder if he was thinking of hitting it anyway or if he did it because of the abuse?

Disgraceful from Zokora. brick player too.

Emre is a nasty fudger by the way but a cheap tackle like that ain't gonna make it better.

I find it funny that these particular racists are also moving up and down while making the sounds; I know who I think look more like monkeys...

Two completely different scenarios that aren't comparable IMO. Fair play to Zokora if he wants to clatter someone who made racist remarks to him, the other bloke didn't even get a ban!

Can't agree with that personally. I blame it on the media anyway. Someone makes a racist comment rather than do what should be done (which is laugh it off and don't let the racist get any satisfaction of a negative reaction) we are told to be outraged, shocked and appalled. And then that can be used as an excuse for violence.

Calling someone a name, to genuinely insult them, is the same no matter what the motives or the name calling. Whether it be racists, xenophobic or even just a ****. Does it really justify a thuggerish tackle like that? Never in a million years.

Funny thing is whilst at Spurs Zokora was an utter coward when it came to 50/50's. Funny to see him now portrayed as such a "hard" man when at Spurs he was such a wet lettuce.

Oh Mario, you crazy fool... bless you and your innocent naivety... you didn't mean to impale Parker's scalp on your boot... in fact, when you look at it again, Scotty head-butted your foot... he should've been sent off... the '50s retro thug!

:lol:

I still remember City fans arguing that he was just finding his balance. That stamp effectively won City the title and took CL football away from us.

Perhaps I should say the stamp going unpunished won City the title and cost us CL qualification

If you meant the 2/3 points City managed to rape from us that day and likewise, the point or three - depending on your view of Defoe's missed chance - that we were robbed of as a DIRECT result of Balotelli still being on the pitch in the 93rd minute, then I'd say yes, you've got a point...

but we did have PLENTY of other opportunities to redress the balance and win points otherwise lost... Wolves & Norwich at home spring to mind for starters!

...and don't even get me started on 2-0 up at The Emirates!!

fudgeITY fudge fudge fudge... JUST WHEN I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE SEASON!!!!

Back