• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
what a great, great game.

what a performance - should have easily been 3, plus at least a pen and a red.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goonies r gonna go into ovedrive now, watch wenger flap n shout . Ahhh sagna, he's a main man, what's he done to himself? Cruciate? No, maybe a pull . Second half gunsablazing

Dam Koscielny made a great tackle there. Shame. Well done Norwich.

was just about to say this. norwich could have had a couple more, and a red

amazing response to come from behind. and not just lumping it either, grant holt is playing like hes world class and not a big fatty viduka

Norwich need to play the same way; Once they park the bus then they will lose.
Fast paced counter attacking football; A joy to watch.

Even better that I have managed to get ?ú50; Makes up for the Chelsea-QPR bet last week. :p

Still in two minds about putting ?ú50 on Norwich to win at FT or putting ?ú50 on Arsenal to win but I rather keep the money as I need to pay my bills. :-"

I've said it all season, Lambert is a fantastic manager.

There is no-one like him. So radically changing formation from game to game and exploiting so specifically any weakness in a team. He's excellent. Even if they don't get the result today they will have deserved it,

42 mins: Bennett crosses from the right. It looks like Martin is going to win the header at the near post, but Koscielny yanks his shirt, pulls him to his knees and then overhead-kicks him in the head. No penalty.

lol at the chorus of boos from the 'amazing' arsenal home support hahaha..

arsenal are very lucky to still be in this.. the canaries have been excellent.

really really hope they don't live to regret the referees utter incompetence..

Back