• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
This season.

They sold Cazorla and Rossi's been injured all season. Basically the supplier and scorer of 75% of their goals gone.

This season? fudging hell that's worse than I thought then. To go from CL football to relegation in the same season is shocking

I also like them. Good passionate crowd. Belhanda is also a special talent. I think he may stay on for another season, but they wont risk the Giroud price dropping and will sell him now.

Their chairman is such a character, swears all the time. I wont tell you what he said about the parisiens after the game tonight. It is something you'll never hear in England and everywhere else i suppose. He has been doing it for years so its not a problem.

Talking about Remy, he came off injured tonight and may miss the Euros.

hahaha can you believe it, our main striking target and he is crocked meaning Levy wont go anywhere near him until he recovers

I saw that he came off early in the second half. Shame really. If rumours are true, he was scheduled to be at Spurs training ground Tuesday wasn't he? I suppose he could still show up if injured but it could scuffer our chances of buying him.

I saw that he came off early in the second half. Shame really. If rumours are true, he was scheduled to be at Spurs training ground Tuesday wasn't he? I suppose he could still show up if injured but it could scuffer our chances of buying him.

To be honest, i think that we're in for him big time and that Harry wants him. But i wouldnt put a lot of money on him being at the Lodge on Tuesday.

I havent seen anything in "Lequipe" yet, the best french paper, and if there was something going on, they would report it.

Just seen them 101 great goals

Someone should check Fulops training bag for a brown envelope

That is not a goalkeeper doing his best - something fishy really going on there

He's just a brick keeper.
No one knew he would be playing until Foster got injured in the warm up.
Any would be match fixers had about 30 minutes to contact him where he would have been in the dressing room prior to the game.
The guy didn't think he was going to be playing, wasn't prepared in the slightest and hadn't played in the premier league in 2 years.

Couldnt Levy use the injury to bring his transfer fee down? Seems the type of thing Levy would do. Instead of 19-20m it'd be more like 15m maybe?

Couldnt Levy use the injury to bring his transfer fee down? Seems the type of thing Levy would do. Instead of 19-20m it'd be more like 15m maybe?

Knowing Levy we'll probably get an injured Remy for ?ú15m, an injured Rossi for ?ú10m or so whilst selling Defoe for ?ú5m, Adebayor goes back to Emirates Marketing Project, Saha is released and we're left with a crocked front two starting the season up top with Harry Kane.

He's just a brick keeper.
No one knew he would be playing until Foster got injured in the warm up.
Any would be match fixers had about 30 minutes to contact him where he would have been in the dressing room prior to the game.
The guy didn't think he was going to be playing, wasn't prepared in the slightest and hadn't played in the premier league in 2 years.

Foster got injured in training friday - not in the warmup today

Mancini with an Italian flag over his shoulder. Lol fudge off this is England you mug fudge off back thereof you wanna show that off.

I gotta admit - I think the Barton sending off was harsh.

Tevez clearly kicked him a couple of times and Barton didnt seem to elbow him like actually ELBOW him but more got frustrated and nudged him.

I gotta admit - I think the Barton sending off was harsh.

Tevez clearly kicked him a couple of times and Barton didnt seem to elbow him like actually ELBOW him but more got frustrated and nudged him.

Elbow on tevez.
Kicked Aguero.
Tried to headbut Kompany.

I know the english league is physical but that was a bit too much..

Elbow on tevez.
Kicked Aguero.
Tried to headbut Kompany.

I know the english league is physical but that was a bit too much..

You cant mention the following two incidents because if he didnt get the red card those two incidents wouldnt have occurred.

If Tevez didnt kick out twice on Barton would barton have elbowed Tevez?

Back