• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I really want Martinez I think. Obviously if we cant get the "bigger" name Managers.

Such good football

and when you have 2 tabs open and click back to the Beeb, it doesn't update in your 'absence' so you get f*cking epilepsy as all the text scrolls through.
That is annoying, but if you refresh, it updates instantly.

I'm warming to the new layout in general though. I like that you can click on the teams in the full table and get information about them.

Bale's mindgames have completely bamboozled Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

We have a decent chance of getting 4th now as Chavs still need to go Liverpool + Saudi Sportswashing Machine HOME!

That is annoying, but if you refresh, it updates instantly.

I'm warming to the new layout in general though. I like that you can click on the teams in the full table and get information about them.

not for me?

it scrolls through every update until the most recent, not just going to the latest one?

yep, the layout is actually ok, but there are some things that are harder to find.

you can't always trust the latest goals and 'as it stands' table either... it lags.

Back