• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Here's some wallpapers for you ArcspacE, enjoy.

n_real_madrid_fondos-3069738.jpg

n_real_madrid_humor-3043768.jpg

n_real_madrid_anti_barca-3991898.jpg

Adebayor has 11 assists not 12 - I've mentioned this before, where are you finding the extra assist from?

Probably from the same place that the table above showing the minutes is from.

Why would anyone watch a team........then sit there for 90 minutes talking about how much they hate them. Better not to watch really.

Adebayor has 11 assists not 12 - I've mentioned this before, where are you finding the extra assist from?

Probably from the same place that the table above showing the minutes is from.

Well if you're going to go with that then your Bale and VDV stats are wrong and you are missing Modric from your list.

YLock.png

Ibra in a vintage big-game invisible perormance act.

Considering he s one of their very few quality players - it was never going to be an easy task.

What is even more absurd is the fact they will most likely be crowned italian champions next month which says quite a bit about Serie A s current state

Philippe Mexes' hair is abominable

A little girl's blonde ponytail

I've always hated it

But it's only hair

Maybe I am more irrational than BarcaSpacE

5th semi-final in a row for Barcelona, equaling Real Madrid's record from 1956-60, all done with boring tippy tappy football and overhyped players like Lionel Messi. Chelsea likely next where no doubt we'll see some more dodgy refeering decisions deny those nice boys from Fulham a deserved Final appearance against a Real Madrid team who have had the hardest route to the final ever.

I said after the first leg that I didn't understand why Milan looked so happy playing for a 0-0. Well and duly outplayed today. Inter under Mourinho had a two goal lead from the first game and still needed a bit of help from the ref to go through. I just don't see how it wasn't always just going to be Barca going through today after a 0-0 in the first game. Even when Xavi was replaced by Thiago and Pique went off as well as that kid Cuenca (or something) playing Barca were just different class.

Once again I really don't understand the complaining about the ref. First penalty was clearly a penalty, second one the Milan player grabbed his shirt and held on for way too long. Don't see them given all the time, but can be defended. Meanwhile Barca had 1-2 very good penalty shouts turned down in the game at the San Siro.

Back