• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The Toon player got a yellow in the incident, which I presume was for the trip on Reina that precipitated the head-butt. So I guess the first foul was against Perch so no pen.

Ed: Sorry, that's not clear. Perch tripped Reina, who then got up and butted him. Then the above sequence of events...

ahh, makes sense now. top man.

Amazing how the chippy gooners on my twitter and fb have disappeared once again this weekend, worst fans going

Just imagine if we've been on the receiving end of a pen not given, offside goal given and a cheap red card, I would be losing it big time. Good thing we're not :D

Given some of Bad Ade's incorrectly disallowed goals this season, I've already lost it big time several times.

Amazing how the chippy gooners on my twitter and fb have disappeared once again this weekend, worst fans going

They're a joke on mine too. Mind the gap or what gap? Is all I've heard for the past couple of weeks yet the biggest prick of them all, who never fails to mention us in his statuses, all he said last night was 'off for a few beers down trafalgar square tonight'. Mug.

I think it was spot on the Reina was sent off, but Perch (and others like him) should be punished. A fine or a ban and this brick should go away quickly.

Carroll is an absolute disgrace. Didn't really take much notice watching it live but watching it on MOTD why don't he just stay on his feet and tap it in???

Carroll is an absolute disgrace. Didn't really take much notice watching it live but watching it on MOTD why don't he just stay on his feet and tap it in???

exactly, what a mong

he has forgot how it is to be a decent striker, i dont know why KKK doesnt turn him into a big lumbering centre half, thats all hes good for know

Mancini - 8 points and it's over

City boss says United could have title decided this week

By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey. Last Updated: April 2, 2012 8:26am

United face Blackburn live on Monday Night Football, before facing Queens Park Rangers on Sunday - both games live on Sky Sports.

And Mancini feels that maximum points for United, which would see them go eight points clear, would end their hopes of winning the title.

"If we go eight points behind then it is finished," said Mancini - who saw his side draw 3-3 at home to Sunderland on Saturday.

"It's clear we are disappointed. We have made some mistakes, me and the team.

"We have also been unlucky, like losing three or four key players at an important moment.

"But when you are a strong team you should be able to pass these difficult moments.

"Yet football can change in two or three games.

"I had an experience in Italy with Inter Milan when we were five points behind with five games to go yet we still went on to win the title."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7645776/Mancini-8-points-and-it-s-over

FEED THE GOAT

Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager Alan Pardew has revealed Patinkle Demba Cisse's match-winning brace against Liverpool was fuelled by curried goat.
http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0401/patinklecissescoressecondvlfc20120401_275x155.jpgGettyImagesPatinkle Cisse leaves Pepe Reina wrongfooted to score Saudi Sportswashing Machine's second goal.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2-0 L'pool: Reds' April fall
The Magpies served up the gastronomic treat at the training ground on Friday as part of their Africa Day - a cultural and team-building exercise.
And Senegal striker Cisse, who has scored seven goals in eight games since joining Saudi Sportswashing Machine from SC Freiburg, hit top form in Sunday's 2-0 win over Liverpool.
"It was Cisse's best performance yet for us," Pardew told the Daily Mirror, before explaining: "We all had curried goat on Friday and delicious it was too. It was Africa Day and we enjoyed it. The curry helped!"
Cisse's goals have helped fire Saudi Sportswashing Machine to within five points of the Champions League places, but Pardew also reserved praise for winger Hatem Ben Arfa, who has previously struggled to win the trust of his manager.
Pardew, who nursed the France international back from an horrendous double leg fracture, said: "When you have a player who has a special talent, sometimes they look at you as a manager and they want to play.
"He wasn't fit. He had worked really, really hard, but he wasn't actually match-fit. He was fit, but not match-fit, not really sure of how we played and in the Premier League, the transition of play, where he should be and where he shouldn't be.
"He has taken on board and he has listened to me and he as listened to my staff and he has been very, very diligent. That's why nothing would give me more pleasure than for him to make the French squad, and I think he can.
"He has got some individual ability that I would be very surprised if France has that in the squad in terms of what he can do to a team. Even if he was to be taken as an impact player, he's got a great opportunity and he is in great shape."

Back