• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

It is ridiculous to say he has no brain, he is quality. As I remember he showed his quality during our last 2 visits to the Effimerates when he ripped as apart on both occasions

No footballing brain, just gets an eye for goal most of the time and goes for it. Which is why he is a striker

TBF mate, and I'm bias, but he was helped massively by abject Saudi Sportswashing Machine defending? Unbelievable Arsenal were allowed a "day off" especially as other london clubs played.

What Walcott has above everyone is his extremely quick reaction time; plus the fact that every single one of the players behind him can thread a through ball through. Anyone of us would score if we had Arteta, Wheelchair, Cazorla, Podolski and Chamberlain playing behind us. The reason Arsenal are so dominant is that Wenger uses the media to put pressure on refs and opposition teams to play good football; therefore teams go to the Death Star to try and "outplay" L'Arsenal which obviously won't work. What you need to do is have the correct mix of steel and skill in CM, as right now they have no steel.

He's massively overrated by the media (just like every other English player), but I find most fans, of all clubs, don't think he's all that.

I have said before that his career so far has been mediocre at best. This season he has raised his game and is going through a good spell, when, suprise suprise he is playing for a big money move and contract.

In the last 6 years he has been nothing special. Particularly at international level the press jizzed over his hat trick - not realising they would wait another 3 and a half years to see him score again. He has scored in just 2 england games in 6 years in 30 appearences (yes i know some are as sub). I have no doubt in my mind he will be off in Jan, which is great for us, but the true test of his quality will be how he plays for his new team in the coming months and years.

I have said before that his career so far has been mediocre at best. This season he has raised his game and is going through a good spell, when, suprise suprise he is playing for a big money move and contract.

In the last 6 years he has been nothing special. Particularly at international level the press jizzed over his hat trick - not realising they would wait another 3 and a half years to see him score again. He has scored in just 2 england games in 6 years in 30 appearences (yes i know some are as sub). I have no doubt in my mind he will be off in Jan, which is great for us, but the true test of his quality will be how he plays for his new team in the coming months and years.

what makes you think he won't SIGN DA TING?

I thought the ref got most of it right in the Emirates Marketing Project game. Bassong and Kompany's tackles were great tackles and Nasri had to go for intent.

He's had his 'one game a season' yesterday well done now he can go back to being mr inconsistent.

I think being runner up on the X factor has hit him hard.

He's had his 'one game a season' yesterday well done now he can go back to being mr inconsistent.

I think being runner up on the X factor has hit him hard.

I think the fact he only needs to concentrate on one sport and not two sports (what with the formula one season not yet started) he could apply all his efforts and energy into football.

MOTD has been so much better over Christmas with most the pricks taking time off.
Nevin tonight is top class.
Chapman presenting it the other day was the best presenting of motd I've seen since Lineker came and ruined the format.

MOTD has been so much better over Christmas with most the pricks taking time off.
Nevin tonight is top class.
Chapman presenting it the other day was the best presenting of motd I've seen since Lineker came and ruined the format.

agreed, it was much better when they showed highlights of all the days football matches

;)

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Colin Murray axed as Match of the Day 2 presenter with Mark Chapman his replacement

From next season I think.

Hansen knows his brick when it comes to defending, but he's a dinosaur.

Can't stand Lawro.

Shearer isn't the best either.

The only way they could improve it would be to get someone like Gary Neville or Graeme Souness.

Back