• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Anyone been to any of the Hawksmoor restuarants?

Been to the one in Spitalfields twice - once for breakfast and once for dinner. Pretty great actually although im not a big steak eater.

Ive had better steak but thats not to say that its no high quality

Burger & Lobster is awesome, great place for a date as well. Maximum it can cost you is £20 plus drinks. Trouble is you cant book a table and sometimes the wait can be 2/3 hours for a table so plan it carefully. Great food though.

Hawksmoor is good, I had the 800g porterhouse last time from the specials board and it was seriously tasty.

In my opinion however Goodmans does the best steak in London, unbelieveable taste. Never had anything like it and I've eaten a lot of steak all over the world.

so wheres the best burger in London ?

i have tried Meat Liquor in Central and Honest Burgers in Brixton - both were solid 7/8 out of 10s

also Red Dog Saloon in Hoxton, but i wasn't really impressed with that - 6/10

so wheres the best burger in London ?

i have tried Meat Liquor in Central and Honest Burgers in Brixton - both were solid 7/8 out of 10s

also Red Dog Saloon in Hoxton, but i wasn't really impressed with that - 6/10

Went here with 2 mates the other day and tried the hot wings. Jesus Christ im not good with hot things as it is anyway but that thing left me in tears. Got through a jug of water and milk to try and stop the burning but that didnt do a thing!

Anyone ever been to Mahiki? friend is thinking of going for her birthday.

Had a quick look at their website and they haven't put any pictures of the venue up, just the celebrities that go there.. :S pretty sure it won't be my kind of place.

Anyone ever been to Mahiki? friend is thinking of going for her birthday.

Had a quick look at their website and they haven't put any pictures of the venue up, just the celebrities that go there.. :S pretty sure it won't be my kind of place.

Good luck haha

Utterly pretentious

from experience?

Yep

Its akin to going to Aura, Chinawhites (as it used to be), and Amika etc

Just people wanting to feel good about themselves in an environment that is too expensive, uptight people and crappy music. Thats my view though. I dont know what you like but if you like what I just described then you would fit right in there mate haha

I need help.

Speaking of comedy clubs in the other thread - what are some good comedy clubs in London for a Thursday night? Preferebly central. I know of Comedy store, and a couple in Covent Garden - secret something or another and some other comedy clubs.

I intend to go Thursday - somewhere a bit decent with drinks etc.

Back