• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The John Smith's Grand National 2012 Aintree

Libero

Jose Dominguez
I know we have a few people on here like a bet, especially on the horses. So who are we backing? What tips if any, do some of you have?

Thinking to have couple to win and a couple e/w.

Looking at Seabass and Synchronised to win at 14-1 and 9-1.

E/W bets that stick out for me with regards the ground conditions and stamina are Deep Purple and Alfa Beat at 40-1 and 33-1.

Before anyone bothers, this is bigger than the Betting Thread, so leave well alone!

Didn't realise a seperate betting thread was made in the vice den.......haven't been in there! Can't get in there on my work PC anyway. If a mod wants to then of course just move this to where you see fit.

I know nothing about racing really, but if we get enough rain and he races, I'm going to stick some down on Le Beau Bai.

No betting threads allowed in Random, look in the Vice Den a huge and I mean huge betting thread where this will be covered...

I always put a ?ú1 bet on Grand national but I know jack brick so usually put the bet on the horse with the funniest name.

In this year it will be Shakalakalakakalakakalakalakalabooooooooomboooooooooom

Back