• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Hurt

Hotspur75

Danny Murphy
So sad to think about all the hope and anticipation Harry has provided, against Chelsea on New Year's Day in 2015 when it could no longer be disputed that he was the real thing. Kicking the ball in the stands away at United, screaming to himself to 'never give up' after scoring a last minute equalizer from the spot at WHL against West Ham. The last minute penalty away at Liverpool. The brickload of goals in the NLD. Clinical goals away to Juve, away to Dortmund, even (twice) in a run of the mill game this season away at Everton where he was - like he always (always!) has been - so very lethal.

Perhaps 'Which departure has hurt you the most?' is a good thread for today. I cried when Jol was sacked, and I was completely deflated when Poch was sacked - emotionally the lowest point for me since I started supporting us in 91. But if Harry leaves, his departure will hurt me more than any other departure we've had to endure. In my mid-forties, I thought I was beyond that point, but seeing him wave goodbye today to an empty stadium was just so ... undeserved.

I forget about it two minutes after the final whistle and have done for weeks. No point getting upset.

I laughed out loud at Reggie’s own goal.

I was disappointed when Hoddle left, was gutted when Jol left but Harry? No, we need a rebuild and as I doubt Levy can persuade him to stay, we need the cash.

Back