• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The holiday thread

Been meaning to drive down to the Black Forest - Lake Konstanz then down over the Dolomites towards Venice.

Also hope to get a week in Sicily.

In Markesh old city try the couscous at Naima Couscous. Its tiny, someone's backroom but its delicious. Otherwise in the old part of Marakesh go for places with a nice view over the square - go for the view. A lot of places there are almost European now in style and prices. I'd actually suggest going to the new city - the french built area - and try some of the restaurants there. Better prices and some have belly dancing and entertainment on the weekend.

Also shopping is overpriced in the old part of Marakesh. It is only for tourists. You'll get half the price or less outside of the old city.

Oh and do check out the Yeves St Lauren mesum and gardens.

:)

Flying out tomorrow morning. Super excited, I love North Africa, different country to Tunisia but I hope the same vibe.

We are going to the gardens, prefer Japanese gardens as a rule but will enjoy them I'm sure.

Don't know where we are eating yet.

For me, they've created the greatest country in the world but they do their best to destroy it routinely. Great place to go but I despair at some of the stuff I see coming from there. Loved reading your bit above about the PCH by the way. Bet there are tonnes more great stories from that.

Heading to Boston at the end of the month to see my other half, have to go to Philippines at some point to see her family, will head to southern Spain at the end of April on a annual lads' holiday, will take the kids somewhere in August (Spain/France or Italy). Guess that'll do me for the year.
Have worked in the US a lot in the past, in some ways it's great, in others it's a brickhole. Always was happy to get home from it.

I fudging love Morocco

OK I'm pretty drunk but bare with me. Mydlims in their own country have always been lovely. When I worked on Tunisia and when I been on those places. Look I don't know what ig is about them but the women are do gucking sexy and the skin is dk soft and this one girl who does the thing in the bar she is do sweet and her face GHod I wish I could take picture of her. She doing a little dance for customers. Not belly dancing but like and she making eye contact with me. The 4p0 people in this bar. She looking atd me like 5 times the others. Lucy gone to bed. I'm going to tell her I love her. She 22 hod. Is so unfair o want to move her gr with her be young get married. I could learn to speak muslim. She is fudging perfect. Hsneen she is called she told me by pool. How you upload pictures?

Upload pictures?

I m going to tell her cause otherwise I will just want thinking about. I know she like me maybe a daddy complex im in my 50s and I'm actually dying haha hod I hate saying that
I want to be young and healthy I would marry her and just move here and do whatever she said. Why is she so perfect

Right I'm going to tell her

fudge me my head hurts this morning.

Turns out Haneen was looking at me so much because I had spilt beer down my top and the caramelised nuts I was trying to eat got stuck to the shirt.

Got back to the room last night and the missus asked where my shirt is. I told I got half a dozen blue linen shirts but you don't ask where the others are.

There's a lot to unpack there but in case you don't have me blocked @Danishfurniturelover all I'll say is that Muslim isn't a language, the most prevalent languages are Arabic and French due to the colonization by France a while back.

But I do hope you're having an excellent holiday which you are by the sounds of it, Morocco is a truly beautiful place and the people are wonderful. Do try not to get arrested!

Alcohol is a helluva drug but I'd recommend getting some of the local hash to mix it up :)

Off to Centre Parcs for the weekend today
My pal is 50 and there is about 12 families all going, weather looks fresh and sunny/clear too
Need this break after a busy couple of weeks
12 lots of kids, 12 wives and 12 beer monsters isn't a break.
At 50, a break is just sitting in your garden and belching from time to time.

Back