• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan
If you go to Emirates Marketing Project @Persie_Official - you'll be dead to me. DEAD.

Oh no, the horror.

Code:
Grow some balls you pussy!!! That's football, your rival is in the brick you stamp on their throats!!! :)

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

RVP s irreplaceable. A massive weakness for them to cover!!!

Exactly mate!

Let's just never take the tinkle out of them because it's inevitable it will come back to us!!! flimflam!

Football is banter. No banter = no soul in the game. Give it large at every opportunity. I'm caning every gooner I know!! :)

RVP to Madrid, no money left over to buy Modric. Modric stays and helps AVB to his first premier league title.

This one made me smile

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
@thegoonblog Benzema's past it. Giroud is a good player, nothing special. RVP is special.

seriously, cheeky bid?

Would love levy to offer say 7 mil for him then fudge em off.

I can't believe arsene wenger can stay their. How many press conferences has he given stating players are not for sale and won't be leaving for the player to leave.
Can't think of many managers who would stand for that.
(But I believe the arsenal board know his secret and thats why they won't let him leave)

Would love levy to offer say 7 mil for him then fudge em off.

I can't believe arsene wenger can stay their. How many press conferences has he given stating players are not for sale and won't be leaving for the player to leave.
Can't think of many managers who would stand for that.
(But I believe the arsenal board know his secret and thats why they won't let him leave)

but the thing with Wenger, as long as he keeps delivering champions league season after season, the board have no reason to get shot of him. Him and Fergie have jobs for as long as they want it!

Cue Modric putting his request in the next week or so. If we somehow by some miracle manage to attract Moutinho, Modric can go to Real with my blessing. The guy will be welcome back at the Lane as a mini legend. But I really hope more than anything we haven't seen the last of him at Spurs (in a Spurs shirt!). Ideally Modric to stay and we don't need Moutinho. I'm interested to know what the Rafa situation is now. Didn't for one second believe he would be sold or he'd look to move on for a few years.

Arsenal have issued the following statement after Robin van Persie announced he would not be extending his contract with the club: "We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the club. We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."

werent we laughing last year when they sold cesc and nasri in one summer? someone remind me what happened there?

They have got jobs for life but why would you want to stay if promises ain't being kept and Your best players being sold every year.
Off the top of me head the only player tto mind that walked out on fergie the last few years was ronaldo. And he's 1/2nd in the world.

Arsenal have issued the following statement after Robin van Persie announced he would not be extending his contract with the club: "We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the club. We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."

It's pretty funny that they have that response to RvP's statement on the official site...and yet they don't have the RvP statement itself. It's like a response to something that dare not even speak its name.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive

They are confident he will stay another year and walk for nothing when they could get a player off their books for a decent fee who has publicly stated that after speaking to the club he doesn't feel they are going in the right direction

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cue Modric putting his request in the next week or so. If we somehow by some miracle manage to attract Moutinho, Modric can go to Real with my blessing. The guy will be welcome back at the Lane as a mini legend. But I really hope more than anything we haven't seen the last of him at Spurs (in a Spurs shirt!). Ideally Modric to stay and we don't need Moutinho. I'm interested to know what the Rafa situation is now. Didn't for one second believe he would be sold or he'd look to move on for a few years.

If we sell Modric we get Moutinho. 100% in my mind.

Back