• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

he's a goon, what did u expect? both arse through and through brought up to hate spurs

i love it that him and Wheelchair hate us. wish we had some young uns in our team having digs at them.

I'm glad it's not just me getting slightly misty-eyed for our North London rivalry to REALLY get going again...

they'd convinced themselves for a few years there that in fact Man Utd/Chelsea were their genuine rivals...

now it seems a few years outside the Top 2 has done wonders for their sense of perspective.

They missed us really... and now they've got us back in their lives... like a re-kindled relationship that went sour for a few years...

It sure beats the hell out of having those chelsea c u n t s gloating and gurning at us...

gimme A GOOD OLD FASHIONED ArseAnal-Spurs rivalry ANY day.
(even though their TRUE rivals are Charlton Athletic... SEE, you've got ME at it now!)

Desperately trying to deep-throat his way into the fans' good books via Spurs digs since he doesn't possess the ability to do it on the field.

Precisely.

After admitting he's soft with the ladies and hard with the lads, I'm surprised he Twitters anything at all

Yeah b ut he goes hard for men.

so fudge him. fudgein ****.

I dont think I would spot him in the streets etc (after all he is a ****ing nobody) but if someone pointed the **** out to me - I would definitely beat the brick outta him. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Yeah b ut he goes hard for men.

so fudge him. fudgein ****.

I dont think I would spot him in the streets etc (after all he is a ****ing nobody) but if someone pointed the **** out to me - I would definitely beat the brick outta him. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

i hate him as much as the next spurs fan, but saying you'd beat the brick out of him is taking it a bit far. you come across as more brain dead as this frimpong ****.

take it as what you want. just think it's a bit much saying you'd beat him up if you saw him out. you probably wouldn't, but still. frimpong's only giving a bit of banter, leave it out.

I apologise master Spurs4Lyf.

Would it be ok to suggest that I know someone who would do it for me though?

i just think the whole beating people up coz they have a rival teams shirt on is just ridiculous, let alone wanting to beat up a player on a rival team. unless frimpong actually said something personal to you, there's no reason to beat him up.

and like someone said earlier, if this was one of our youngsters saying this about arseanal, we'd be applauding him and calling him a legend and all sorts.

Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong is confident he will return the same player once he recovers from his latest cruciate knee ligament injury.

Frimpong sustained an anterior cruciate ligament injury while on loan at Wolves in February to rule him out of action for several months.

The 20-year-old previously suffered a cruciate knee injury in the summer of 2010 which sidelined him for nine months.

There have been fears over Frimpong's long-term fitness after suffering two such serious knee injuries, but the all-action midfielder is determined to show he can bounce back from the injury setback.

"When I had the first one [knee injury] people were telling me it takes ages to get back playing at the level I was playing at before and when I came back with Arsenal I think I showed everyone I was still the same player and hopefully I can come back this time and show everyone I am still the same player again," Frimpong told Sky Sports News.

Yes, you'll most likely still be brick when you get back out there.

he'll be loaned out time and time again, then sold like all of arseanals "wonderkids"

and we'll pay Blackburn ?ú17m for him in 5 years time from now. He'll say he was always a Spurs supporter as a kid. Then kick balls into skips off the roof.

And so it is written...

I think it says A LOT about the height of Arsenal's ambition and the ethos within the club, that their youth teams players are obviously being told that simply being better than Tottenham quantifies as 'success'. Wheelchair, Frimpong, Szechney - all come through their youth set-up, and all obsessed by Tottenham. Not winning titles. Just Tottenham.

If I were a gooner, I'd be worried; stop worrying about fudging Spurs and go and win something?

Back