• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

It's actually, on reflection, amazing what Wenger has NOT done with the new stadium, the income, Ozil, Sanchez, consistent CL placement, etc. The ONE time we were in the Cl, we went to the QF and IMO, were it not for a ludicrously strict referee booking a 6ft 7 striker for a couple of spangly tackles and one hyperactive diver, we might well have survived that and gone further. Fifteen seasons is it and ONE appearance in the final? Hip-hip hoo****ingray! I hope they stick with him. It's a blind-spot of theirs. In essence they are actually perennial failures, nearly men. Their silverware haul is the same as ours over the last 9 years. Pathetic!

They flatter to deceive time and time and time again. Long may it continue. ****ers!

"Loic Perrin, the versatile Saint Etienne captain, is among the players who have been watched closely but no bid has yet been made.
The 29-year-old was quoted in France on Monday as saying that Arsenal had been in touch. “I was contacted personally – Arsenal are interested,” Perrin told Le Progres. “But for now, there is still no contact with Saint-Etienne.”"

Nicely tapped up, then.

It's actually, on reflection, amazing what Wenger has NOT done with the new stadium, the income, Ozil, Sanchez, consistent CL placement, etc. The ONE time we were in the Cl, we went to the QF and IMO, were it not for a ludicrously strict referee booking a 6ft 7 striker for a couple of spangly tackles and one hyperactive diver, we might well have survived that and gone further. Fifteen seasons is it and ONE appearance in the final? Hip-hip hoo****ingray! I hope they stick with him. It's a blind-spot of theirs. In essence they are actually perennial failures, nearly men. Their silverware haul is the same as ours over the last 9 years. Pathetic!

They flatter to deceive time and time and time again. Long may it continue. ****ers!

Yes I'm sure if Crouch hadn't committed two yellow card offenses and got punished for them we'd have schooled Real Madrid. What I'd give to have your optimism..

Yes I'm sure if Crouch hadn't committed two yellow card offenses and got punished for them we'd have schooled Real Madrid. What I'd give to have your optimism..

Well we would certainly have stood a better chance in the second leg going back to London with less than four goals conceded. I think the game at WHL would've panned out differently had we lost only 0-1 in the first match, for instance. Not being 10 vs 11 for 75 mins would obviously have increased our chances of a better result.

While the ref can surely justify sending Crouch off, when was the last time you ever saw a player sent off after two yellows for two not particularly nasty fouls after 15 mins?

"Loic Perrin, the versatile Saint Etienne captain, is among the players who have been watched closely but no bid has yet been made.
The 29-year-old was quoted in France on Monday as saying that Arsenal had been in touch. “I was contacted personally – Arsenal are interested,” Perrin told Le Progres. “But for now, there is still no contact with Saint-Etienne.”"

Nicely tapped up, then.

I really don't see why this rule still exists. It seems to be an archaic rule that just isnt suited for modern football. And more importantly its unenforceable. Also theres no real moral dilemma if we do allow "tapping-up", so fifa should just get rid of it. It only punishes the naive poor souls, who actually follow it.

Well we would certainly have stood a better chance in the second leg going back to London with less than four goals conceded. I think the game at WHL would've panned out differently had we lost only 0-1 in the first match, for instance. Not being 10 vs 11 for 75 mins would obviously have increased our chances of a better result.

While the ref can surely justify sending Crouch off, when was the last time you ever saw a player sent off after two yellows for two not particularly nasty fouls after 15 mins?

I can't remember a specific occasion but I remember seeing plenty of times where I thought "those were two yellow card offences and the ref has bottled itearly on."

If Crouch hadn't got sent off and they hadn't scored four goals we would have had a better chance of winning the tie. Much like if Germany hadn't scored 7 goals Brazil would have had a better chance of winning the tie. It's quite an empty theory.

Sneezy had it coming .... One of the most arrogant and vocal of the lot, his father coming to his defence only makes the spectacle even more amusing ! Cue rhino chants ;)

Cue rhino chants ;)

rhino_gl_1jun11_rexfeatures__592x888.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Walcott came on for his 100th appearence as a substitute at the weekend, he now has the record for the most sub appearances at Arsenal

Well done Theo !!!

Also the record for the most World Cup appearance fails:

2006 in squad as much hyped prospect did not play one minute - FAIL

2010 ommitted from squad "controversially" - FAIL

2014 ****s up his knee six months before the tournament - FAIL

Managed to have an entire international career off the back of a single match against frigging croatia.

Also the record for the most World Cup appearance fails:

2006 in squad as much hyped prospect did not play one minute - FAIL

2010 ommitted from squad "controversially" - FAIL

2014 ****s up his knee six months before the tournament - FAIL

Managed to have an entire international career off the back of a single match against frigging croatia.

Karma.

Paul Merson said:
I think it was ‘job done’ for Chel53a, getting away with a 1-1 draw. The same goes for Spurs. They were awful against Sheffield United but managed to win the game and not concede an away goal.

If you lose against a League One team with a one-goal lead like that, you don’t deserve to be in the Premier League.

What if you lose to a League TWO side on pens?

:-k

Just heard on radio that it seems work permit will be granted for Paulista; but if he hasn't played any international games, how does the transfer get granted? :-k

Back