• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Piers Morgan presenting the drivetime show with Durham on Talksport now. Should be worth a listen, considering Piers hates Wenger even more then we do ! :ross:
I'm listening to this - my first and last time listening to this station. It's kinda funny actually in a cringe worthy way.

Utterly sh1te performance from these cants

after a woeful display in which they were outfought and outplayed for long periods at Signal Iduna Park.
The Gunners arrived in Germany unbeaten in their previous six visits to the country.
Yet Dortmund, who had 22 shots compared to Arsanal's four, should have won by a more handsome scoreline after a careless performance by Arsene Wenger's side.

Arsanal only managed ONE shot on target, absolutely hopeless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29209551

Utterly sh1te performance from these cants

after a woeful display in which they were outfought and outplayed for long periods at Signal Iduna Park.
The Gunners arrived in Germany unbeaten in their previous six visits to the country.
Yet Dortmund, who had 22 shots compared to Arsanal's four, should have won by a more handsome scoreline after a careless performance by Arsene Wenger's side.

Arsanal only managed ONE shot on target, absolutely hopeless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29209551

But Arsene said the result couldve been totally different, yes Arsene 8-1 not 2-0

latest financial results (year to May 2014) from the Goons......

4.7 mill profit for the year

300 plus mill turnover

173 mill in cash reserves :eek:

The Telegraph estimates that their wage bill is now around 190 million when you include this summer's signings. That is higher than Chelsea's 176 million.

NLD getting closer...we need to start thinking about who should start the OMT....

nervous me?

8-[

Love poch and I think we may be successful with him, but I don't think we're anywhere near ready to go to the Death Star with much confidence yet. Not that I think arsenal are great or have even improved on last season, just that we are at the crap end of a transition period.

Win by a couple of goals today though and I'll be saying I need TP for my bunghole of course, but still.

The Death star can be destroyed! We just need to get that misile down the main exhaust shaft! 'dont get ****y kid'

Arsenal worrying about having 2 or 3 midfielders injured is like Chelski worrying about having 2 or 3 midfielders injured.

Both clubs have LOADS of midfielders that really it would make little difference.

However a couple more injuries in Arsenal defence and you're talking party-time :)

Back