• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

[tweet]419456081153503232[/tweet]

There goes their title challenge.

Eh??

Edit: Oh...I see.....not sure if it makes a difference really. What will make a difference is whether thy buy a decent striker in January or not. This would make it more likely - well at least their attempt to buy more likely

Edit: Oh...I see.....not sure if it makes a difference really. What will make a difference is whether thy buy a decent striker in January or not. This would make it more likely - well at least their attempt to buy more likely

Wenger did say they would look for a striker if Bendtner was ruled out long term.

Arsenal are now on course to

- Do the treble over us.
- Win a trophy (in my view)
- Finish above us for the 19th year in a row
- And p!ss themselves silly at our expense for the 19th year in a row.

We had our f***ing chance to take over these c***s and we blew it!!!!!!

Need a reminder?!?!?!?!

FEBRUARY 26TH 2012

WE WILL NOW NEVER EVER TAKE OVER THEM, EVER FOR F*** F***ING SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Awful today, AWFUL.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

As I said in the match thread, looking at them today has made me some money in the CL, its the same old useless arsenal in a league where the top performers have dipped. They have the same loser mentality. Even their fans moan and groan at the slightest miscontrol or pass. I dont often watch them but no way will they win a trophy this year playing like this.

that's the one ray of light for me from today, they are a million miles behind Chelsea, let alone city, they might extend that trophy drought a bit further yet

Arsenal are now on course to

- Do the treble over us.
- Win a trophy (in my view)
- Finish above us for the 19th year in a row
- And p!ss themselves silly at our expense for the 19th year in a row.

We had our f***ing chance to take over these c***s and we blew it!!!!!!

Need a reminder?!?!?!?!

FEBRUARY 26TH 2012

WE WILL NOW NEVER EVER TAKE OVER THEM, EVER FOR F*** F***ING SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Awful today, AWFUL.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Arsenal have had how many years of CL money and have won nothing. I'd hardly be in awe of them, they milk their fans more then the Glazers do with promises of this and that but produce nothing. I'd be hoping our ambitions are greater than them and that we aim to win trophies once we get sorted and not just bundle along with top 4 trophies.

Walcott was being pelted with coins as he lay injured according to Wenger. That's pretty disgraceful if true.

It would also undermine our complaint about being given a reduced allocation. Completely stupid behaviour.

Last edited:
Walcott was being pelted with coins as he lay injured according to Wenger. That's pretty disgraceful if true.

He was sitting up, big smile on his face, being carried off the pitch, holding up two fingers and a zero to the terraces. That's pretty stupid, and it's true.

He didn't seem injured incidentally. Just ready to come off.

He was sitting up, big smile on his face, being carried off the pitch, holding up two fingers and a zero to the terraces. That's pretty stupid, and it's true.

He didn't seem injured incidentally. Just ready to come off.

You lot are so funny!

Back