• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Inter (a) - L
Fulham (h) - L
Swansea (a) - W
Basel (h) - D
Everton (h) - D
Basel - (a) - D
Emirates Marketing Project (h) - W
Wigan (a) - D
Southampton (h) - W
Chelsea (a) - D
Stoke (a) - W
Sunderland (h) - W
Palace (a) - W
Tblisi (a) - W
Swansea (h) - W
Tblisi (h) - W
Arsenal (a) - L
Norwich (h) - W

So that's LLWDDDWDWDWWWWWWLW

Inter (a) - L
Fulham (h) - L
Swansea (a) - W
Basel (h) - D
Everton (h) - D
Basel - (a) - D
Emirates Marketing Project (h) - W
Wigan (a) - D
Southampton (h) - W
Chelsea (a) - D
Stoke (a) - W
Sunderland (h) - W
Palace (a) - W
Tblisi (a) - W
Swansea (h) - W
Tblisi (h) - W
Arsenal (a) - L
Norwich (h) - W

So that's LLWDDDWDWDWWWWWWLW

The Fulham game still gets to me

Unless I'm wrong I've just counted 4 defeats in our last 36 games since our last minute defeat at Goodison

4 defeats in 36 :eek:

Presuming we're talking Premiership only?

Otherwise, we lost against Arsenal, Fulham, Liverpool, Leeds and Inter. If the 4 defeats were Premiership only, I can't remember who the other league defeat was against.

Presuming we're talking Premiership only?

Otherwise, we lost against Arsenal, Fulham, Liverpool, Leeds and Inter. If the 4 defeats were Premiership only, I can't remember who the other league defeat was against.

All comps. Not 36, 32. Had to recount but still impressive nonetheless. Means one defeat in every 8 games, not bad.

Caught some of the goons game earlier before changing to the Barca one. Was thinking would, from our point, it be best if Thy finish 3rd in champs group stage and end up in europa. Reason being is they usually finish the prem season strongly mainly because they are out of Europe only way I can see them staying in Europe till late in the season is if they are in the europa.

Since we lost to Arsenal 5-2 last season our form in the league alone has been the following.

P30 W19 D7 L4 F50 A26 Pts 64

The points average is 2.13.

2.13 x 38 = 80.94

Now considering AVB has had to do that with a mixture of situations including lack of depth, injuries, gelling process and only had one game in which he has been able to utilise the ability of a true play maker I have to say that is extremely impressive

He is about winning, even if it goes against his own intrenched beliefs of open expansive football.

Last edited:
Since we lost to Arsenal 5-2 last season our form in the league alone has been the following.

2.13 x 38 = 80.94

Now considering AVB has had to do that with a mixture of situations including lack of depth, injuries, gelling process and only had one game in which he has been able to utilise the ability of a true play maker I have to say that is extremely impressive.

I agree it is impressive but if Arsenal keep up their run it will look puny. I am hoping that Stoke go old school and bash them up.

Their next EPL game is Swansea away who bitterly disappointed me in this fixture last term but who could be very buoyed by the Liverpool game.

Their run is great but IMO (maybe hopeful) fragile. A couple of dodgy results and they could slide.

I agree it is impressive but if Arsenal keep up their run it will look puny. I am hoping that Stoke go old school and bash them up.

Their next EPL game is Swansea away who bitterly disappointed me in this fixture last term but who could be very buoyed by the Liverpool game.

Their run is great but IMO (maybe hopeful) fragile. A couple of dodgy results and they could slide.

We cannot go on hoping anymore, the days of crossing our fingers in the hope that one of our rivals slipping up are long gone. We have to worry about our results and how we do.

We cannot go on hoping anymore, the days of crossing our fingers in the hope that one of our rivals slipping up are long gone. We have to worry about our results and how we do.

I absolutely agree. I am watching games that I would not normally watch hoping to see a chink in the armour of our rivals. I can't wait for a couple of results the right way when we are top and **** them other bastards!!

This b*tch is now becoming famous in Norway for her little stunt in the away section last night. It was during a rendition of 'stand up if you hate arsenal' ](*,)

Apparently security were on her after 5 seconds. She's a 19-year old **** fan from Tromsø and studies drama somewhere in London.

978x.jpg

2.13 x 38 = 80.94

Now considering AVB has had to do that with a mixture of situations including lack of depth, injuries, gelling process and only had one game in which he has been able to utilise the ability of a true play maker I have to say that is extremely impressive

He is about winning, even if it goes against his own intrenched beliefs of open expansive football.

Good reading and very encouraging

This b*tch is now becoming famous in Norway for her little stunt in the away section last night. It was during a rendition of 'stand up if you hate arsenal' ](*,)

Apparently security were on her after 5 seconds. She's a 19-year old **** fan from Tromsø and studies drama somewhere in London.

978x.jpg

She looks a lot fatter than in her inset profile pic. Thats at least a double chin. Still i'd have been on her quicker than security....awww yeeaahh!

Carl Jenkinson believes Arsenal team-mate Aaron Ramsey is currently the best midfielder in the world.

The Welsh star has been superb so far this campaign and scored six goals in six games for the Gunners who are enjoying an excellent start.

Jenkinson reckons he is, at this moment in time, one of the finest players on the planet in his position and feels he is finally fulfilling his promise after fighting his way back to fitness following a horrific leg break in 2010.

He told talkSPORT: “Talking about Aaron Ramsey I’ve always thought he was a great player but he’s been absolutely exceptional this year.

“He is probably the most in-from midfielder in the world. I don’t think there is anyone better than him at the moment.

“It’s fantastic for him and for the team as well.”

Back