• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Yep. There were some awful and clearly untrue rumours that when Woodgate got transferred to Madrid he had a stupendous coke habit. They apparently had to say he was injured in order to avoid any testing. Obviously the above is completely untrue and it would be awful if such any Arsenal player had such a fate - especially one with long term 'injuries' and a habit of being an obnoxious and abusive cnut.

Yep I wouldn't want that to fall on anyone from Hitchin or the surrounding areas!!!!

I haven't heard anything either from any comedian from Bolton honestly

There's no point.

If you lock it, it'll just be reopened or remade when the scum do something we should laugh at. This thread has nothing to do with where they finish.

I fcuking hate Uncle Mike...

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=311322&start=30

Uncle Mike (Forum Member) on Yesterday, 11:57 pm

Remember last season, when we had no hope of finishing top 4, and had no hope of finishing ahead of Tottenham? And I said we would do both? And we did.

Remember earlier this season, when we had no hope of finishing top 4, and had no hope of finishing ahead of Tottenham? And I said we would do both? Maybe you people should start listening to me.

Remember last season, when we had no hope of finishing top 4, and had no hope of finishing ahead of Tottenham? And I said we would do both? And we did.

Remember earlier this season, when we had no hope of finishing top 4, and had no hope of finishing ahead of Tottenham? And I said we would do both? Maybe you people should start listening to me.

I don't know who he is. Or where he is. But I do know I have skills. Skills to weed out these types of people. Skills I've honed over many years. If his fellow Woolwich scum call him out, I will leave it there. But if they don't. I will find him...

And I will call him an UTTER ****.

another nugget

"Agreed, 7 wins and 2 draws since losing to Spurs and falling 7 points behind is a great recovery, and now I wish that game was afew rounds earlier. We've played 9 finals and the this will be the 10th. This is a good Spurs team and denying them will be as good as winning a trophy" really.

:lol:

Just wondering whether talk of a play-off for third place may make L'Arse lose focus a little, plus motivate Saudi Sportswashing Machine a bit....or am i....

APRD65.jpg

Since Arsene Wenger last won a trophy at Arsenal, all other 91 English Football league clubs have changed their manager.

That is on sunday though.

Second longest football league serving manager come sunday? Tony fudging Pulis...

Wall**** says the scum players are strongly motivated by fear of the failure of 5th place.

This isn't going to happen for us is it? Well have our faces rubbed in it once again by the scum.

Wall**** says the scum players are strongly motivated by fear of the failure of 5th place.

This isn't going to happen for us is it? Well have our faces rubbed in it once again by the scum.

Eh?

What's the correlation between those two statements?

Eh?

What's the correlation between those two statements?

No correlation other than a sense that history is repeating itself. If you recall this time last year they were making noises about how 4th would have been failure and disaster because of the uncertainty about weather it carried a CL place. And how that would drive them on to claim 3rd etc.

No correlation other than a sense that history is repeating itself. If you recall this time last year they were making noises about how 4th would have been failure and disaster because of the uncertainty about weather it carried a CL place. And how that would drive them on to claim 3rd etc.

But a player saying that he wants to avoid something does not equal that thing being avoided.

On countless occasions, I've heard Spurs players saying things like "we're determined to qualify for the Champions League after the heartbreak of last season". But we don't extrapolate from that that Spurs will necessarily qualify for the Champions League as a consequence. So why should we respond any differently to the expression of a desire by an Arsenal player?

Back