• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Mike Dean got most decisions spot on. The Kompany sending off was a reaction to the crowd and probably Wenger in his ear at half time.

Mike Dean got most decisions spot on. The Kompany sending off was a reaction to the crowd and probably Wenger in his ear at half time.

Even Wenger couldn't get himself to say that the ref got decisions against them wrong.

Arsenal fans are seriously deluded if they think Dead screwed them over in this game.

You can compound that equation with Koscielny's three game absence. Just as the fixtures pile up, he puts his feet up. He'll miss the FA Cup replay home to Swansea on Wed., plus Chelsea away on Sunday and West Ham at home Wed.

Last chance for a trophy, or least a lovely outing for the fans to Brighton, plus two crucial London derbies. Bet he finds tinkle in his change room shampoo soon.

Is it three games?

As pathetic as that is how stupid have you got to be to WALK to the stadium... he should know better than to walk among those bell ends.

I agree.

I think sometimes a little too much focus is put on the two footed part. Against Arsenal Kompany more or less just sat down and stretched his legs out, I struggle to see how he's going to injure someone like that.

The dangerous thing is when players go in with their legs straight, studs showing and with a lot of force. That's where the red cards should be shown.

The thing I don't understand is Wheelchair went in just as reckless if not more than Kompany and you could tell by his immediate reaction he thought he may be in trouble himself. I understand that it is a point of emphasis but just a few years ago that wasn't even a foul by Kompany.

The thing I don't understand is Wheelchair went in just as reckless if not more than Kompany and you could tell by his immediate reaction he thought he may be in trouble himself. I understand that it is a point of emphasis but just a few years ago that wasn't even a foul by Kompany.

'For the Premier League champions to succeed, they must convince the commission an obvious error was made by Dean.'

Whilst via the replays i do not think it is a red card, i also do not think it is an 'obvious error'.

That said i can see the red card being rescinded simply because of the media furor that has been created.

'For the Premier League champions to succeed, they must convince the commission an obvious error was made by Dean.'

Whilst via the replays i do not think it is a red card, i also do not think it is an 'obvious error'.

That said i can see the red card being rescinded simply because of the media furor that has been created.

I understand where Dean was it may have looked two footed so he can't be too harshly judged but I am sure after looking at the replays it should be rescinded was never a red.

Maybe because when the rule book was first printed, back in the wooden-cleat era, all tackles were two-footed.

I think that the current version of the rule dates from the last ten years or at the very least since the inception of the Premier League.

Back