• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Lord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar
Piersy you said you would take your own life if RVP left.Well, he’s kept his side of the bargain,where will the funeral be @piersmorgan

I still can't quite understand this transfer.

1. United are well stacked with attacking players and goalscorers. While a fit RVP is certainly a good addition and different from any of the others, its not a position of need. The midfield seems to be a more pressing need. They have lots of options but all except Carrick have a questionmark: age, injury/illness and ability to fulfil potential.

2. I can understand why Arsenal would sell for £24m given his age and injury record. In isolation it makes good business sense. But why to United? There is also the pattern they have set. Clubs know they will sell without too much resistance (Wenger seems to have given up on Song already). At least with Levy, other clubs know any pursuit of one of our players will be a painful process.

3. It marks a change of strategy for Fergie. Since Berbatov he has largely being buying young players; Nani, Anderson, the twins, Jones, Smalling, Hernandez, etc. Young, Valencia and Hargreaves were a bit older but still with their best years ahead. He seemed to be buying for the future, ensuring he leaves a legacy in a way Busby didn't, while here he has clearly gone for short-term. Perhaps the noisy neighbours have him rattled.

Point 2. - According to SAF he had many offers but chose Utd specifically - so, they had no choice really

They could choose not to sell or tell RVP they won't accept an offer from United, like what we supposedly have done with Modric and Chelsea.

That's assuming what SAF said is true. He has a habit of making self-interested statements ("the Glazers are good owners", "my son got the agents job with the United youngsters on merit", "there is no value in the market", "I cancelled the loan in the interests of the players, not in pique because they sacked my son", "they gave me the horse", etc).

why would rvp specifically choose yanited and face the wrath of the arsenal faithful? its still strange don't ya think?
Face the wrath? Come on mate, The Emirates is hardly intimidating! Perhaps because United are arguably the biggest club on the planet, with a wealth of tradition both over the course of their history and in the last 26 years under Sir Alex. If you're gonna move anywhere - having a guaranteed starting role at Manchester United is not a bad option at all!

They could choose not to sell or tell RVP they won't accept an offer from United, like what we supposedly have done with Modric and Chelsea.

That's assuming what SAF said is true. He has a habit of making self-interested statements ("the Glazers are good owners", "my son got the agents job with the United youngsters on merit", "there is no value in the market", "I cancelled the loan in the interests of the players, not in pique because they sacked my son", "they gave me the horse", etc).

So - 24m vs. walking out on a free 12 months later - what choice did Wenger have? It's a good deal for a player who has considerable injury history and only 1 year left on his contract.

Surely our use of the word yid is similar to gay people calling each other fags or queens and black rappers reffering to each other as niggers. It's become normal to hear these terms as long as it's in an acceptable context. We use it in an acceptable way, Chelsea don't. End of.

Baddiel can kiss our lilly white arses.

come on, none of us, not a single one of would be offended if an arse fan called us a yid.

Scums chant according to someone on my Facebook

(To the tune of he scores when he wants)

Podolskis up front
Podolskis up fronttttt
RVP is a ****
Podolskis up front

Poor poor effort.

Yep.

If it was us, it would be:

One Lukas Podolski
There's only one Lukas Podolski
One Lukas Podolski
There's only one Lukas Podolski.

Much better.

Wasnt there rumours going around the other day that Man Utd accepted £19m from us for Hernandez but he didn't want to come? :lol:

6779866816_5c09d59793_z.jpg

Back