• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Alexis Sanchez....I came to Arsenal to win trophies....yeah and I went to Africa to go snowboarding....

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

ietkXjKoV93HB.gif

The smoking thing doesn't make you a bad player... being a self important c0ck does.

Zidane
Ginola
Platini
Best

All smoke(d) during their playing days Ozil still does and he's a German World Cup Winner. Let's not forget our very own Azza sparked up cigar after England got KO'd from the WC not too long ago...

I can see your POV with the fact that a modern day professional should be more professional - but so far as to say, professional enough not to spark up when you can be seen.

You simply have to love some of them hahahah

@jackmfootball

Koscielny is arguably the best Premier League CB of the last 10 years.

If he was English he'd be rated much higher than Rio and Terry.

Or just another player who doesnt want to play for your joke of a club

£12M and already replaced with a decent signing.

Impressed with our transfer business so far, still need another striker.

Shame they will be managed by Alan Pardew.

How good/bad a signing is Debuchy for the Goons?

On one hand it kind of looks like a solid buy, on the other hand, I feel he is overrated and not a patch on Sagna (despite whatever line-ups Deschamps used at the World Cup).

Thoughts?

even if debuchy is better, sagna had been with them for years and was fully bedded into playing for arsenal. debuchy will no doubt go through an adaptation period.

Back