• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Unfortunately i think its theirs now. Can’t see them dropping many points to be honest.

Same here. They look more solid at the back than Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project. Liverpool could have scored 10 yesterday but silly mistakes cost them and they don’t have the mean defence Arsenal do for it not to bite them if they are wasteful in front of goal. When was their last clean sheet? I hope everyone who celebrates them dropping points enjoys the Arsenal title parade in a few weeks.

They don't win it this year then I think that’s it for them.

Not sure about that. Saliba, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Rice and Gabriel are early-mid 20s with Gabriel being the oldest at 26. If they don’t win anything then at some point maybe they look at Arteta and decide he’s not the man to get them over the line but they have very good players that will be there for years to come. Unless they get poached by the likes of Real Madrid and Barca.

We're not in the race for anything, how can we be choking? We're at the very beginning of a project..
I agree but the performance from the players .. it was that bad. As much as I am trying to rejoice at l'arse losing. I am tinkled off at how we have handed Villa the advantage. At least we have a game in hand.

Back