• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Bit out of order as well isnt ? Don’t get me wrong, I hate the Goons and I’m loving this choke, but should company’s like Brewdog be getting involved in this “banter”?

Brewdog and their CEO are clams. Latch on to just about anything to get some likes on their social pages. They even manufacture controversies. Wouldn’t drink their brick beer for free.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/james-watt-21a5a912b_mother-fudger-day-the-250000-can-recall-activity-7039228795534372864-IkGM

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/james-watt-21a5a912b_brewdog-mistakeshappen-mistakes-activity-7017081076552454144-dEV8

Surely the 1st 12 games of the season during the easiest start to a PL season was the 'nicest part'

The Premier League title race is "not over" and Arsenal still have the "nicest part of the season" to come, says manager Mikel Arteta.

On Sunday the Gunners lost top spot to Emirates Marketing Project, who beat them 4-1 on Wednesday and hold a one-point advantage with a game in hand.

Arsenal have spent 247 days at the top this season compared to City's 16.

Arteta said Arsenal, who are without a win in four games, want to "put things right" at home to Chelsea on Tuesday.

"We can still achieve the Premier League because there is five games to go and a lot of things are going to happen still," he said.

"When I look at it, this is not over.

"It is not in our hands any more. What is in our hands is to try to win the games we have left and the rest is down to City.

"I have not had to pick up the mood of the players. They keep the fire in the belly for tomorrow.

"What we have to do is forget about what happened last week, learn from it and move on into the next game."

Surely the 1st 12 games of the season during the easiest start to a PL season was the 'nicest part'

The Premier League title race is "not over" and Arsenal still have the "nicest part of the season" to come, says manager Mikel Arteta.

On Sunday the Gunners lost top spot to Emirates Marketing Project, who beat them 4-1 on Wednesday and hold a one-point advantage with a game in hand.

Arsenal have spent 247 days at the top this season compared to City's 16.

Arteta said Arsenal, who are without a win in four games, want to "put things right" at home to Chelsea on Tuesday.

"We can still achieve the Premier League because there is five games to go and a lot of things are going to happen still," he said.

"When I look at it, this is not over.

"It is not in our hands any more. What is in our hands is to try to win the games we have left and the rest is down to City.

"I have not had to pick up the mood of the players. They keep the fire in the belly for tomorrow.

"What we have to do is forget about what happened last week, learn from it and move on into the next game."
Difficult to learn from it if they have forgotten about it

Stolen from elsewhere

C7ki0_swBauKoEQGJXIccG5tH0Rw-1WkzyH2MjApIPk.jpg

I still see them winning it this season. They’ll win their last 3 and reach 90pts.
City will lose one and draw one of their last 4 finishing on 89pts.
Feel free to laugh if I’m wrong :D

I still see them winning it this season. They’ll win their last 3 and reach 90pts.
City will lose one and draw one of their last 4 finishing on 89pts.
Feel free to laugh if I’m wrong :D

I think that's everyone's biggest fear. City have played a lot of football lately, I just hope Pep can keep them fully focused because Everton will be well up for it this weekend

Agreed.
What happens if City win2 and draw2 and Goons win them all, so both teams end up on 90.
Does it come down to GD? Current GD is 58City, 44Arse.

Ah ha ha ha. Best young manager in world football gets bent over and butt-banged yet again. Needs to chew on more light bulbs. Sing it, you bastards ', fcuk all to the Asenal, Fcuk all to the arsenal.

Back