• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Wages are a part of all his figures. Both uefa and prem rules take them into account.
Yeah but he never outs their wages up high for new signings, he is a goon after all
He has forecast they will save money in wages but IMO that’s a myth. The players they have signed will all be in size fugue plus weekly wages

So are Arsenal likely to be in FFP trouble? Looking at Barcelona I think anyone can do exactly what they want and FFP counts for nothing but…

So are Arsenal likely to be in FFP trouble? Looking at Barcelona I think anyone can do exactly what they want and FFP counts for nothing but…

Barcelona have just had to sell part of their tv rights, tv/media company, stadium naming rights and merch rights, to be in line with la liga ffp. Yet still can't register kounde.
I wouldn't call it doing exactly what they want. They will feel pain from this for the next 25 years.

As for arsenal, they seem to be just within the limits.

Barcelona have just had to sell part of their tv rights, tv/media company, stadium naming rights and merch rights, to be in line with la liga ffp. Yet still can't register kounde.
I wouldn't call it doing exactly what they want. They will feel pain from this for the next 25 years.

As for arsenal, they seem to be just within the limits.

I don’t understand how Barcelona are allowed to keep buying players even though they are in this mess. I know it’s for another thread but surely Barcelona should stop spending transfer fees if they can’t even afford to pay their own players their full salary.

Addidas and emirates deals running out in 2024. They need to start finding new ones soon (can't see emirates renewing). Cl is massively important.

Adidas print money with their fanbase and their love of clobber, they'll sign on for life if they could!

The shirt and stadium could be an interesting one for sure.

Adidas print money with their fanbase and their love of clobber, they'll sign on for life if they could!

The shirt and stadium could be an interesting one for sure.

The addidas deal is 2nd biggest. Bigger than chelsea, liverpool, us. As big as citys deal with puma. Can see them offering less.

So as expected based on the last few years, they need top 4 more than ever.

Interesting stuff.

This for me too. Will probably be fine, but if success on the pitch isn't at a sufficient level they may feel the negatives of this spending down the line. Like most big clubs really, but perhaps a bit more.

Back