• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

This

[video=youtube;Q_frLNCnjnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_frLNCnjnY[/video]

will happen on Sunday.

683px-Brad_Friedel_entrance_Brighton_v_Spurs_Amex_Openin  g_30711.jpg

You can read it in his face that Brad will just absorb them all in, into the folds of his forehead and spit them out, with a slight movement of his eyebrows; even Arshavin, who has gone to Zenit.

You can read it in his face that Brad will just absorb them all in, into the folds of his forehead and spit them out, with a slight movement of his eyebrows; even Arshavin, who has gone to Zenit.

I feel that that could be the first Chuck Norris esque comment directed towards the big man. I think he excudes toughness and bravery with his consistent run as the first choice keeper for all those games going back. Not a thing can stop him from playing in goal, if the whole team were to strike, he would play every one of the team's positions and still manage to win 2-0.

I feel that that could be the first Chuck Norris esque comment directed towards the big man. I think he excudes toughness and bravery with his consistent run as the first choice keeper for all those games going back. Not a thing can stop him from playing in goal, if the whole team were to strike, he would play every one of the team's positions and still manage to win 2-0.

So we now have two Chuck Norris'? Big Brad and Scotty? Luvely jubbly fudgein bubbly.

Is '15 years of CL qualification' all they have nowadays?

In the bookies today that one came out and I said to him 'How come 10 years ago when you lot were quality, which I can admit by the way, every time we mentioned our past glories we were all told to stop harping on about the past an concentrate about the here and now. Yet now you lot are going on about the past 15 years when things aren't so rosy.

He then changed the subject.

Back