• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

https://www.skysports.com/football/...tte-arsenal-taking-seriously-balloon-incident

Arsenal are investigating an incident involving Alexandre Lacazette after a video emerged online showing the forward appearing to inhale from a balloon.

As reported by the Daily Star, footage showed the France forward appearing to inhale from a balloon positioned at his mouth during the lockdown.

"This is a private matter which we are taking seriously. It will be handled internally," a statement from Arsenal read

https://www.skysports.com/football/...tte-arsenal-taking-seriously-balloon-incident

Arsenal are investigating an incident involving Alexandre Lacazette after a video emerged online showing the forward appearing to inhale from a balloon.

As reported by the Daily Star, footage showed the France forward appearing to inhale from a balloon positioned at his mouth during the lockdown.

"This is a private matter which we are taking seriously. It will be handled internally," a statement from Arsenal read
Why would anyone with that much money do such a low rent, bricky high like that?

I got convinced to do them in Ibiza and they're brick.

So basically give me the same as Ozil or I'm off as all I care for is ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Arsenal decision 'possibly the most important' of my career

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53047854

The fact that he has stayed despite them being no where close to winning anything suggests he is happy with just a big wage.

Players like that bother me because when the motivation goes your just left with a big wage.

The fact that he has stayed despite them being no where close to winning anything suggests he is happy with just a big wage.

Players like that bother me because when the motivation goes your just left with a big wage.
Doesnt bother me if they don't play for Spurs and we don't have that to deal with luckily

Doesnt bother me if they don't play for Spurs and we don't have that to deal with luckily

Yeah agree. I guess i just find it odd from the chairman and owner that they would give a big contract out.

He is 30, would you pay a big contract to a players whose speed is his main attribute. If he gets a 4 year contract it means at 34 he would be on likely 300,000 a week. No way does that make sense to me.

I think it's easy to assume he would leave because they dont look like winning the league, but he might be happy with the club and living in London, not everyone wants to chop and change every couple of years. There have been plenty of players who could have left us but stayed as they liked it here and many who left and wished they hadn't.

Yeah agree. I guess i just find it odd from the chairman and owner that they would give a big contract out.

He is 30, would you pay a big contract to a players whose speed is his main attribute. If he gets a 4 year contract it means at 34 he would be on likely 300,000 a week. No way does that make sense to me.
That sums up Arsenal and how they have been run since David Dein left

Back