• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

I’m out for a walk and read that and thought “what fudging Brighton player has gone all Juan Foyth?” Then I remembered we actually lost 5-1 to a relegated team with 10 men. Jesus Christ.

One of the most sexy of sexy performances there have ever been. Right up there with the 3-4 against City and 1-7 vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We got Champions League, but it's still one of my worst memories ever of supporting Spurs (and yes, I've been at it since the early 90's).

What a surprise. Arsenal are leading.
Its better for us. More pressure to beat Everton and we always respond well to pressure. HahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahah

As I said, Brighton are on their hols. We are so fudged. Shout out to all those who were talking about St Arsewipes day 2 weeks ago.

Chill out folks... it could be worse, we could be United fans, tee heee!
Having to reduce their expectations every season....

If I were United I would sack Ollie and go for Poch offering him a free reign, a massive war chest of around £200m and double his salary

If I were United I would sack Ollie and go for Poch offering him a free reign, a massive war chest of around £200m and double his salary
I think Poch might be going some way to put off big clubs looking for a manager who can comfortably close out a league campaign.

I think Poch might be going some way to put off big clubs looking for a manager who can comfortably close out a league campaign.

I could not disagree with you more. I think if he is backed by a club he would do very well. Levy was happy to try and finish in the top four without strengthening the squad. It has been patently obvious that our squad has lacked depth and I think he has done well to get this far.

I could not disagree with you more. I think if he is backed by a club he would do very well. Levy was happy to try and finish in the top four without strengthening the squad. It has been patently obvious that our squad has lacked depth and I think he has done well to get this far.
He has done amazingly this season. But he also has a pattern of his teams fading at the end of seasons. It happened at Espanyol and soton and w us.

Back