• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

They seem desperate for signings and are spunking wages to any Carlos Kickaball they can find in the hope of generating more fan interest i presume?

Still, with Everton having allegedly a £150m kitty for Koeman there will be plenty of bang average players coming in for lots of money in the coming weeks.
If we are interested in Wanyama then we should try and get this across the line before Everton are flush and seek to gazump us.

Is Lewandowski going to Madrid? If so Zlatan would be a good short term replacement

Would also be funny for the United meltdown

Zlatan's agent? It's not like he only has Zlatan on his books.... Lukaku for instance, has the same agent. (And he has become massively arrogant and increasingly worse since he got that agent.)

I think it's an obvious connection to make mind. On talent alone I'd rather we keep Bentaleb, but I'm not convinced he's in Poch's plans due to his recent performances.

Over a week old, taken from SC - Grey Fox, 8 June :

As JJ alluded to the other day, real detail from within the club is becoming really hard my main contact has told me some business could be done by the end of this week possibly two signings, but no names. He simply won't tell me, Levy has been on a bit of a witch hunt about stuff being leaked for about 18 months.
Talking to other sources who are pretty reliable and reading between the lines and this is just me putting 2+2 together I expect Jensen and Wanyama very soon and an AM and Young Keeper before the summer is out.
ITK RIP!

So we have the ITK lowdown on why there is no longer any ITK!
How will we manage without it.

Over a week old, taken from SC - Grey Fox, 8 June :

As JJ alluded to the other day, real detail from within the club is becoming really hard my main contact has told me some business could be done by the end of this week possibly two signings, but no names. He simply won't tell me, Levy has been on a bit of a witch hunt about stuff being leaked for about 18 months.
Talking to other sources who are pretty reliable and reading between the lines and this is just me putting 2+2 together I expect Jensen and Wanyama very soon and an AM and Young Keeper before the summer is out.
ITK RIP!

So we have the ITK lowdown on why there is no longer any ITK!
How will we manage without it.

Dream merchants and JJ is probably the worst.

You think we're going to spend £85m and bring in two such mediocre players as Berahino and Wanyama?

I suggest we sign Berahino, Wanyama and Batshuayi and for some strange reason firstly you think they would cost £85m which is really weird, and secondly you think both Berahino and Wanyama are mediocre players. I find that strange but then according to you by last summer Dembele has played 100 mediocre games for us, so go figure.

I have no idea whether we will sign the other two, although I hope so, but it looks like Wanyama is almost in the bag. I wonder are you ready to give him a chance?

Back