• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Lolololol!
How old is this guy? Yeah, he'd absolutely be perfect in a Poch team:)

27, so yeah, a higher age bracket than is current for our forward players. But by all accounts had a good season at Inter and looked good this summer from what I recall (one tournament does not a great player make, I know).
Quick google around mentions an asking fee in region of €35-€40m. Not.going.to.happen.
But as you said earlier, the fun is all in the random speculation.

27, so yeah, a higher age bracket than is current for our forward players. But by all accounts had a good season at Inter and looked good this summer from what I recall (one tournament does not a great player make, I know).
Quick google around mentions an asking fee in region of €35-€40m. Not.going.to.happen.
But as you said earlier, the fun is all in the random speculation.

Oh i thought he was older than that....but the fee..yeah not going to happen...

Given the volume of top-level games this year, I really think we need another attacker (to replace Chadli) and CM (to replace Mason) before the end of the window. Am a bit concerned about the limited CMs we've been linked with.

We have 3 CMs who are top 6 PL or CL standard, but then there's a big drop down to Mason
We have 6 players who are also top 6 PL or CL standard and cover cover the front 4 positions (Kane, Janssen, Son, Lamela, Eriksen, Alli) and I really think we need one more. Chadli appears off, Njie and Onomah arent close to being ready yet. Hopefully N'koudou can hit the ground running if he arrives

If we can bring in those two players (presumably with Chadli, Mason and Njie going) it will have been a great summer

Given the volume of top-level games this year, I really think we need another attacker (to replace Chadli) and CM (to replace Mason) before the end of the window. Am a bit concerned about the limited CMs we've been linked with.

We have 3 CMs who are top 6 PL or CL standard, but then there's a big drop down to Mason
We have 6 players who are also top 6 PL or CL standard and cover cover the front 4 positions (Kane, Janssen, Son, Lamela, Eriksen, Alli) and I really think we need one more. Chadli appears off, Njie and Onomah arent close to being ready yet. Hopefully N'koudou can hit the ground running if he arrives

If we can bring in those two players (presumably with Chadli, Mason and Njie going) it will have been a great summer

I'll highlight again that the drop to Mason you refer too is factually incorrect and that in the two season he has been in the first team we have finished 5th and 3rd. If he leaves so be it but let's no rewrite history and the facts to suit an opinion

However I will add I agree that of we can bring in two better players than him and Chaldi then it's been a great window

I'll highlight again that the drop to Mason you refer too is factually incorrect and that in the two season he has been in the first team we have finished 5th and 3rd. If he leaves so be it but let's no rewrite history and the facts to suit an opinion

However I will add I agree that of we can bring in two better players than him and Chaldi then it's been a great window

Mason is a drop off considering where we ought to be challenging. Dier, Dembele and Wanyama could most likely walk into the first 11s of most EPL sides. Could you really see Mason challenging for a place in the top 6 clubs' central midfield? Spurs are now too lightweight in the CM department. That is worrying. Last season we were lightweight in the forwards position now it is CM, the engine room of the side.

He wasnt 'in the first team' last year - the first choice pairing throughout were Dier and Dembele. This year we have CL in addition to the PL and we need better depth. Last year we got very lucky with injuries in a range of positions - CF, CM and CB. We can't expect to get the same luck this year. I do like Mason but he's not top 6 standard - keeping him as a squad player is fine, similar to how Phil Neville stayed at Utd for years, but the level for him to be a regularly starter is bottom half PL

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 7m7 minutes ago
BREAKING: Slaven Bilic expects @WestHamUtd to complete signing of @juventusfc forward Simone Zaza today: http://skysports.tv/V7hNBK #SSNHQ

After #Wexit last night they must be paying this clown a fortune to come over with no European football.

Perhaps he could wear this when they unveil him?
Cqx9MfRXgAEO381.jpg

Going to places like Stoke, Hull and Middlesbrough could be considered a European tour for an Italian.

Back