• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The gameplan to beat Spurs at home

According to http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/about/handbook-2014-15.html the pitch at WHL is 100 metres long by 67 metres wide.

Most rivals have pitches which meet the new 105m x 68m UEFA standard, so perhaps it's a lack of length rather than width that is behind why visitors don't open up as readily as desired :-k

I simply refuse to believe that the size of the pitch should have anything to say in this. Sure, had the difference been bigger, but when we're talking about 4-5 meters (say 2-3 meters each side of the pitch), it's just peanuts, shouldn't matter at all.

I simply refuse to believe that the size of the pitch should have anything to say in this. Sure, had the difference been bigger, but when we're talking about 4-5 meters (say 2-3 meters each side of the pitch), it's just peanuts, shouldn't matter at all.

I remember Joe Royle deliberately widening the pitch at Maine Road a few meters in 1998 to make more effective use of Peter Beagrie and Nicky Summerbee.

Back