• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

Well done Podders....a really good listen and actually quite refreshing to listen to some well considered Spurs chat not about the immediate hear and now of the most recent match. I was really impressed with the range of seasons covered in this episode. 1981/2 and 86/7 were just before my time but still good to learn more about those seasons - 90/91 most resonated with me.

Steff is very natural as host and the rest of the panellists very knowledgeable about their seasons - these two factors aligned are starting to set this pod apart from many of the others out there.

I just searched in my iPhone for glory and then glory glory and then glory-glory and couldn’t find it.

Had to log in here to look up what you called it.

Shame it isn’t findable by using the name of the forum...

Started episode 3 and Steff just says welcome and cracks on, no mention of this forum at all. Wtf? Why do you hate us all Steff? Are you ashamed of us? Are we your dirty secret? Turned it off after 30 seconds, you clearly hate us all

Started episode 4 and the same thing happened. No mention of us. Basically it is just another Spurs pod, no mention of the 20 year history of this forum.

Stop ignoring us. How very dare you.

I will try ep5 but if you don’t start with “...the sister podcast to the best Spurs forum since 1999, glory-glory.co.uk” I shall have to unsubscribe.

I just searched in my iPhone for glory and then glory glory and then glory-glory and couldn’t find it.

Had to log in here to look up what you called it.

Shame it isn’t findable by using the name of the forum...

Started episode 3 and Steff just says welcome and cracks on, no mention of this forum at all. Wtf? Why do you hate us all Steff? Are you ashamed of us? Are we your dirty secret? Turned it off after 30 seconds, you clearly hate us all

Started episode 4 and the same thing happened. No mention of us. Basically it is just another Spurs pod, no mention of the 20 year history of this forum.

Stop ignoring us. How very dare you.

I will try ep5 but if you don’t start with “...the sister podcast to the best Spurs forum since 1999, glory-glory.co.uk” I shall have to unsubscribe.

You want it to be hospital radio? Here's a request for @Bullet on ward 4...

What access do you get to listener numbers? Are they increasing? Subscriber numbers?

They are increasing. Small beer compared to the big boys but we're quite happy. We've topped 400 downloads this month and should clear 500 this week. This is only the second pod that we released publicly (the first couple were just shared with here and could only be listened to on a browser) and our figures for this pod roughly double what we had on the last one. We've only just got into iTunes and we'll be on Spotify next week which should push it further.

Back