• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory - Hey Cuti

milo

Jack L. Jones
Season 2 Episode 6

In this, the last pre-season pod of the summer @thfcsteff, @ricky2tricky4city, @LutonSpurs and @milo look back at our Mind Series games against the Goons and Chelsea, preview the season ahead and shove their neck out with a series of stunningly accurate predictions, including our forthcoming victory against Emirates Marketing Project next weekend. You heard it here first...

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...ibGljL3Nob3dzL3RoZS1nYW1lLWlzLWFib3V0LWdsb3J5

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

What a call to mention Robert Eggers @thfcsteff !! The VVitch and The Lighthouse are incredible pieces of cinema and his films are must-watch. Bring on The Northman in 2022! Regarding the point you were making on Doherty, long Covid sufferer perhaps?

Also @milo - is it common knowledge Charlie inherited Harry’s contract? That’s the first I’d heard of it and would’ve certainly been directing a bit less invective his direction if I’d been aware. As you said, it doesn’t excuse this summer mind.

Nice one chaps. As mentioned in the other thread, a meet up with those in the UK this year would be great.

What a call to mention Robert Eggers @thfcsteff !! The VVitch and The Lighthouse are incredible pieces of cinema and his films are must-watch. Bring on The Northman in 2022! Regarding the point you were making on Doherty, long Covid sufferer perhaps?

Also @milo - is it common knowledge Charlie inherited Harry’s contract? That’s the first I’d heard of it and would’ve certainly been directing a bit less invective his direction if I’d been aware. As you said, it doesn’t excuse this summer mind.

Nice one chaps. As mentioned in the other thread, a meet up with those in the UK this year would be great.

Charlie became Harry's agent in December 2018. He signed the new contract in June 2018. Charlie worked alongside Kane's previous agent, Marlon Fleischman, on the current contract.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-brother-takes-charge-of-career-a4017656.html

Thanks mate. Could not remember Pattison's name on air, but Eggers is brilliant and yes The Northmen looks potentially EPIC!

Steff's intro:D Really enjoyed that one, and felt like a good way to anticipate the upcoming season - well done everyone.

I’m glad Nuno got some praise, and he deserves more credit than just being a nice guy - I think he’s a very good coach and will prove to be here.

Agree that we should be targeting 4th, but will be tough as we are far from a settled team but Milos point is valid that a couple of the big teams flop every season so we can capitalise if it’s not us. I hope that no one is too critical of Nuno if we don’t achieve top 4, as this is such a difficult period for us. As long as he steadies the ship and gets us playing some good football which the early signs are he will, that’s a good base for us to build from for the coming seasons. There’s no reason not to be optimistic, and the Martinez bid shows we have substantial money to spend if the right player is available so I wouldn’t be surprised if we make a real statement signing before the window finishes with the closing down sales at Barca et al….

Steff's intro:D Really enjoyed that one, and felt like a good way to anticipate the upcoming season - well done everyone.

I’m glad Nuno got some praise, and he deserves more credit than just being a nice guy - I think he’s a very good coach and will prove to be here.

Agree that we should be targeting 4th, but will be tough as we are far from a settled team but Milos point is valid that a couple of the big teams flop every season so we can capitalise if it’s not us. I hope that no one is too critical of Nuno if we don’t achieve top 4, as this is such a difficult period for us. As long as he steadies the ship and gets us playing some good football which the early signs are he will, that’s a good base for us to build from for the coming seasons. There’s no reason not to be optimistic, and the Martinez bid shows we have substantial money to spend if the right player is available so I wouldn’t be surprised if we make a real statement signing before the window finishes with the closing down sales at Barca et al….

Thanks for that mate!

Back