• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the disappearance of Paris Hilton

i don't find her attractive in the slightest

although that wouldn't stop me after a couple of beers tbf

No problems, you could get the Housewives of Orange County all gathered round a Geordie Shore in there comfortably.

I agree. Doesn't seem attractive a person and often pulls strange faces for photos but everyone on here would do if they had the chance, chatting absolute brick if they say otherwise (unless gay, or a girl without lesbian tendancies)

I agree. Doesn't seem attractive a person and often pulls strange faces for photos but everyone on here would do if they had the chance, chatting absolute brick if they say otherwise (unless gay, or a girl without lesbian tendancies)
Are you SMN in disguise? Had the same conversation with him five years ago, I don't think she's particularly attractive, could do with a good feed up in my opinion (give me the curves of Kelly Brook any day) but more to the point if someone's public image is so repulsive it doesn't matter how fit or otherwise they are. So no, in young folk's vernacular, I'm not chatting brick.

PS I would KK.

I meant from a looks perspective, for example, if she wasn't famous, and you happened to bump in to her in a club, you'd most definitely think she was fit as fudge. Obviously personal preferences and all that but sometimes it seems like people are trying to convince themselves she's ugly from how much of a bellend she is.

Not sure who KK or SMN are for better or worse...

I meant from a looks perspective, for example, if she wasn't famous, and you happened to bump in to her in a club, you'd most definitely think she was fit as fudge. Obviously personal preferences and all that but sometimes it seems like people are trying to convince themselves she's ugly from how much of a bellend she is.

Not sure who KK or SMN are for better or worse...

Kim Kardashian, and Sheik Ma Nuggets a former poster. Hmmmm, how would I describe SMN? I know, like Mick Cooper but more patronising? :)

I must be honest if it was Paris Hilton or Michael Fish I'd plump for Hilton in that particular scenario. Hilton's moustache would be less tickly.

Back