• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Pleased the pompous prat has been dropped. The most monstrous ego in sport!!

We ain't waiting on your every fudging word pal, get over yourself.

I wish the KP genius twitter account was still open, it was pretty fudging funny!

Andrew Strauss has handled himself well as always during all this.

I'd tell him to fudge off.

No man is bigger than the team......he was given the ultimatum on Sunday and the opportunity to say sorry and acknowledge wrongdoing.

A deadline is a deadline.

fudging cuckolded numpties with beaten wife syndrome welcoming back the great KP because he's seen fit to ordain us with his presence? fudge off.

Good riddance.

With KP it's not so much the number of runs he scores but the speed that he gets them, always looking to accelerate the run rate and set up the chance of a win. If it wasn't for him we'd already by two nil down in this series. Contrasts to Trott who's only interested in his own stats rather than the team.
KP contributes more to this side than most. I can't see us being able to beat SA without him, I fear the ECB have handed SA the number one spot on a plate.
The ECB have handled this really badly, right from when KP asked to be allowed to play all of the IPL and was forced to retire from ODIs when they said no. Pathetic, none of this needed to happen, the ECB have just been looking for an excuse to stick the boot in and have encouraged his team mates to turn against him.

And what will happen when Broad or Anderson get picked for the IPL as long as they are available for the whole tournament? Will the ECB take the same stance? Of course they won't.

Talk over here of Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake being approached to play in the T20 Big Bash tournament. Bloody pantomime.

And what will happen when Broad or Anderson get picked for the IPL as long as they are available for the whole tournament? Will the ECB take the same stance? Of course they won't.

YEs they will.......they have always been consistent on this.

Why are you stating your opinion as fact. I'm delighted this egomaniac has been fudged off.

Strauss should tell him KP needs to rim him good and they might consider letting him back in.

Can't believe some of you lot........if your wives cheated on you it would be because she fell on another blokes ****....not her fault!! :)

Saffies 64/4 at lunch

3 for Finn in 3 overs, including Kallis given out after review when it looked like he didnt touch it

The comments on 606 are laughable, going mad about the decision!! I can sense people are desperate for us to lose so Saint Kevin can be lauded and we can all point the finger of blame at the ECB.

This is one mans fault.

Ferguson got rid of many players and they went from strength to strength.

Beckham, Ronaldo, Stamm, Keane.....no player is bigger than the club/team

If it was't for Pietersen we'd be 2-0 down? fair enough. But if it wasn't for Trott and Cook we wouldn't even be number 1 in the world. There are at least 6 players in the England team I consider far more important than the Ego (Strauss, Cook, Trott, Prior, Anderson, Broad). You can add Swann to that list on any given day.

Back